Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have started to develop boils on my face, red, hard lumps under the skin, where the area around it swells up so much I can barely move my face. They never come to a head and they take months to disappear, some don't even disappear at all. Can anyone think of anything that I can do to get rid of them?

I bathe them with hot water when they get really sore and this helps with the pain but doesn't get rid of them. I am on the regimen and it seems to be helping small spots, but I have developed the boil things whilst on it.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Honestly the only think that i have ever found that works is getting injections from your derm. I am going to get one today! Depending on the size you might have to go twice, but they go away fast after the injections, usually by the next day.

Honestly the only think that i have ever found that works is getting injections from your derm. I am going to get one today! Depending on the size you might have to go twice, but they go away fast after the injections, usually by the next day.

My derm appointment isn't until June so I guess I'm gonna have to put up with then until then. I HATE ACNE!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY CAN'T IT JUST BOG OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE!! :evil: :mad: :( :wall: