Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kittenxo

Thursday Plantation or The Body Shop?

Hey :)

So i have decided to try tea tree oil instead of benzac, but am unsure of which brand/concentration to get?

I know that most chemists here stock Thursday Plantation & that The Body Shop has the oil (not sure if it's 100%?)/a blemish stick contaning it.

Any help would be *really* appreciated :)

Ta :wub:

I just use 100% pure TTO that they sell in health shops. I mix 2 drops of it with 4 drops of Emu Oil and just rub it on my face at night. Works much better than all the BP, SA, etc stuff i've used :dance:

It's on bitch! You must change your topic title, immediately. Its a clear, childish attempt to deter users that are interested in what I have to say!!! >:o

Good luck finding your Tea Tree Oil. I have baited breath waiting for mine!

Haha, sorry...forgot a topic had already been started :doh: There was no evil intent behind my starting this topic. Is that better?

Thanks so much for your help guys :) Will let you know how it goes!

Haha, sorry...forgot a topic had already been started :doh: There was no evil intent behind my starting this topic. Is that better?

Thanks so much for your help guys :) Will let you know how it goes!

Um.. I was totally trying to be funny. I'm not one of the uptight little dudes here. Your a sweetheart and I hope everything goes great for ya. Good luck.