Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I HAVE BEEN CLEAR OF ACTIVE ACNE FOR NEARLY 1 MONTH , TODAY I LOOK AT MYSELF AND FIND 4 ACTIVE ACNE ON MY FACE WTF. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING , FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO , I DONT WANT ACNE ROUND 2 TO BEGIN.

hate to tell you this mate but acne does come back now and then for seemingly no apparent reason, im not going to patronise you and ask if you did anything to trigger it off, just do what worked for you before and try not to worry about it too much (easier said then done i know, once again, i won't patronise you) but stress never helped anything. just do whatever you can to minimilize the out break

well if ur on a regimen or the csr regimen then i think u should just relax and let the stuff do its course

but if ur not on anything then simply spot treat those pimples with either sa, bp, or tea tree oil

been there, done that // all of us

So well said.

We all feel like our skin is turning to shite for good when new zits appear but yeah as others have said, do what you've been doing and it will be a-ok!

Listen to the streets song - stay positive :)

We all feel like our skin is turning to shite for good when new zits appear but yeah as others have said, do what you've been doing and it will be a-ok!

yeah.. well, ive never been free of acne since i started getting it

yeah.. well, ive never been free of acne since i started getting it

Yeah I know how you feel man. the only time I been acne free 100% is before age 13.

Even when my face is 100% clear (like now) my body has never been. I always have active acne somewhere mostly my back now. But I can deal with it, back acne is nowhere near as bad as facial acne in my opinion.