Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yostfmx

B5 break out just start at week 3-4?

I've been on B5 for 3 weeks and starting on my 4th, 1st week I did 5 grams then 10. I just started to break out! Is that right? Its really bad! How long should it be before the break out stops and I start to see some good of this? Or should I stop it now? I hate this!!! I need some help guys!...

Is that what B5 is supost to do? Help!!!!

I've been on B5 for 3 weeks and starting on my 4th, 1st week I did 5 grams then 10. I just started to break out! Is that right? Its really bad! How long should it be before the break out stops and I start to see some good of this? Or should I stop it now? I hate this!!! I need some help guys!...

Is that what B5 is supost to do? Help!!!!

Don't panic, my breakout lasted 2 months or so. Its good you are having a breakout, it means your skin is purging itself of all the crap underneath. Hang in there, don't stop, it'll improve, promise. :D

But my face looks bad! I'll try to hang in there, its so bad I thought about quiting work last night... Has B5 helped anyone with really bad acne?

Is the breakout more than your normal acne? If so, then give the B5 at least two months, you will probably find out the breakout will settle down and you will then clear considerably.

I have been on B5 for 6 weeks tomorrow and I still break out. I had a really bad breakout starting the third week and it lasted about 2 weeks straight. Thank god that is done with, now my acne seems to be back to the usual what i had before the B5. Its not getting any better, and its been 6 weeks!! How long will I have to ride this out??

I have been on B5 for 6 weeks tomorrow and I still break out. I had a really bad breakout starting the third week and it lasted about 2 weeks straight. Thank god that is done with, now my acne seems to be back to the usual what i had before the B5. Its not getting any better, and its been 6 weeks!! How long will I have to ride this out??

I have been on B5 for ten weeks now and I am just starting to clear up completely. I had a bad initial breakout that lasted several weeks but since about week 8 my skin has been getting better and better. Be patient; B5 takes time to settle into your system and start working. You should start to see results within the next couple of weeks.