Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kevo1187

should i cancel my derm appt?

ive been on the CSR for almost 2 weeks and ive seen great results so far. my skin has never been that bad, but i expect in a few weeks or so ill be 100% clear (or at least closer to 100%).

anyhoo i have a derm appt for mid-may. should i go and see him? is there any point?

i made the appt about 2 weeks ago as a backup plan in case the CSR didnt work for me. but now that its working well is there a point to see my derm?

Yeah I don't think it'd be bad if you went, unless it costs a lot of money when you go there. But if you have something else that you'd rather do then I guess there's no actual point in going.

yep, go and tell him/her that you're currently trying a regimen, and let's see what he/she says :cool:

Try to reschedule the appointment to next month. That way if the regimen fails you have a backup AND you dont have to pay for a useless appointment. And if your pretty much clear next month you could cancel the appt. However I've pretty given up on dermatologist. The way i figure all they will do is give you pills (which almost never work for anyone and usually make matters WAY worse) or Retin-A (has mixed results but personaly broke me out). The best thing to do is stick with the regimen, and take nutritional suppliments that help.

as sublime says, push it back a bunch, so u have at least 2-3 months on this plan and see how it goes. if everything goes well, no point in going.

ive been on the CSR for almost 2 weeks and ive seen great results so far. my skin has never been that bad, but i expect in a few weeks or so ill be 100% clear (or at least closer to 100%).

anyhoo i have a derm appt for mid-may. should i go and see him? is there any point?

i made the appt about 2 weeks ago as a backup plan in case the CSR didnt work for me. but now that its working well is there a point to see my derm?

Yeah, whatever....

I thought you said that you had 100% clear skin and that was why you were here in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

hehe awwwww kyandjae and kevo dont like eachother much heh!

but ye i dont really see why ud have a derm apointment if u said ur skin was pretty good at he start neway

but its ur choice hey.

go n show him ur on the CSR an give him a print out with the regimen on

might help the word of the CSR spread!

so you know kyandjae i DO understand why u feel the way you do

but i also kno that its usually some sort of envy ur jealousy that causes it

coz in ur eyes kevo is simply on here flaunting his clear complexion, which may be right i dont kno

or maybe, he is like most others and doesnt wanna post a picture of himself with lots of acne on his face as he is embarrased (i kno i was but i stil posted pic of crap skin bak in the day heh)

so mayb kevo isnt asbad as u think chicken. :)

so you know kyandjae i DO understand why u feel the way you do

but i also kno that its usually some sort of envy ur jealousy that causes it

Umm, don't think so... I personally don't even think he ever tried the regimen.... just here to, yeah brag and post all of his 25 damn pics of himself, just in different angles and blurriness.... yada yada....

but thanx for the words Dami3n.... you're sweet.....

hahahaha

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: kyandjae.

-View this post

-Un-ignore kyandjae

so whatever the dude says i don't read anyway