Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I live in Australia, and aspirin is the soluble headache tablets you take correct?

products and brands are different here, so i am slightly confused as to what to use..

my father takes them for his migranes.. and all i could find was the Panadeine Rapid Soluble tablets..

the ingredients are as follows:

Ingredients

Panadeine contains 500 mg paracetamol and 8 mg codeine phosphate as active ingredients.

Panadeine also contains inactive ingredients which are used in the manufacture of the medicine as follows:

Tablets: talc, maize starch, pregelatinised maize starch, stearic acid, povidone, potassium sorbate.

Caplets: talc, maize starch, pregelatinised maize starch, stearic acid, povidone, potassium sorbate, hypromellose, glycerol triacetate, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax, blue film-coat.

Panadeine contains no sugar, lactose, alcohol or wheat starch.

Hi, I live in Australia, and aspirin is the soluble headache tablets you take correct?

products and brands are different here, so i am slightly confused as to what to use..

my father takes them for his migranes.. and all i could find was the Panadeine Rapid Soluble tablets..

the ingredients are as follows:

Ingredients

Panadeine contains 500 mg paracetamol and 8 mg codeine phosphate as active ingredients.

Panadeine also contains inactive ingredients which are used in the manufacture of the medicine as follows:

Tablets: talc, maize starch, pregelatinised maize starch, stearic acid, povidone, potassium sorbate.

Caplets: talc, maize starch, pregelatinised maize starch, stearic acid, povidone, potassium sorbate, hypromellose, glycerol triacetate, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax, blue film-coat.

Panadeine contains no sugar, lactose, alcohol or wheat starch.

so would this be ok to use as a aspirin mask?

Nah, Panadol's totally different - the US equivalent of Panadol is Tylenol, I believe.. Just go down to Coles/Woolies etc and buy a packet of Aspirin...at my local supermarket it was $0.69 for a packet of 24. Or you could get Aspro Clear, which is soluble in water, but a few dollars more.