Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arrrny

Sending money in to get the gel

k i live in canada and i just want to send my money in by letter to the place and i was just wondering about stamps. do you need one and if so how much in stamps. Also it is american money right?

Please only send American dollars. Otherwise, our customer service person needs to go to the bank and figure out how much extra the person owes and write them and all that. As far as stamps go, please visit your post office web site for a postage calculator.

alright thx Dan.. I put two .46cent stamps on it just to be sure its enought and i put the adress of fairmount,CA and i put 13 dollars american cuz it came out to 12.95 for one tube and shipping and handling. I also put the information paper in the envelope and i put it in a canada post thing. Canada post sends letters to the US right? Did i do everything right or what? Thx

I have no idea how sending cash in the mail to pay for the gel would work, but I find it really adorable that you're doing it. You really couldn't get your mom/dad/wonderful older sibling to order a tube or two of gel on a Visa card?

Haha no they wouldn't do it cause they would think its a scam but i have told my mom numerous times that this shit would definatetly clear me up because i have problems in the same area dan does. But she just says she will take me to the doctor again to get something else but i want to give this stuff a shot.

Haha no they wouldn't do it cause they would think its a scam but i have told my mom numerous times that this shit would definatetly clear me up because i have problems in the same area dan does. But she just says she will take me to the doctor again to get something else but i want to give this stuff a shot.

Well, then good luck with that, arrrny! I hope that your order is processed smoothly and that you don't have to wait too long to get the gel. Maybe once you try it and start clearing up your mom will buy it for you? I doubt comments from random message board posters will change her mind, but I can say with confidence that Dan's gel was the best impulse purchase I've ever made. I read about it and was skeptical, I didn't think it was a scam but I thought it might suck like Proactiv until I read Dan's criticism of Proactiv--and then I realized he had tried everything and knew what he was talking about. I was hesistant to place an order, but then I decided that I didn't have much to lose by ordering a couple of tubes of it. Boy, am I ever happy that I didn't talk myself out of it back in December.

well hopefully i do get the gel cuz that would be awsome.. im just worried my letter might get sent back to me but why would it? i put stamps on it and i put proper addresses down and everything so it shouldnt be a problem hey?

there's nothign special about buying dan's bp other than the fact that its some of the best bp out there ( i say some because maybe there is secretly something betteR). ppl have known for a long time that BP fights acne.

Haha, I've ordered using cash before. It takes an extra two weeks or so because your order has to make it down there, but it should work out just fine :) Good luck and hopefully the regimen works for you.

K so i sent the letter with the money 2 days ago and i just want to know how long everyone thinks it will take? cuz i really want to start using this stuff haha

it might take a while cuz they need to recieve it and put in your order then itll ship and since u are in Canada itll take a long long time