Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VegasMike

Off To The Dermo Tomorrow

I finally had enough, two weeks ago I got rid of the acne or at least I thought I did anyways. This week it came back, I finally decided enough is enough and decided to get to the doctor tomorrow.

Not sure what happened all of a sudden, but I keep getting a big penny sized inflammation zit or something on my chin and it keeps coming back. So hopefully tomorrow I will get something that works.

Wish me luck guys, I'm really sick of this damn acne already.

I finally had enough, two weeks ago I got rid of the acne or at least I thought I did anyways. This week it came back, I finally decided enough is enough and decided to get to the doctor tomorrow.

Not sure what happened all of a sudden, but I keep getting a big penny sized inflammation zit or something on my chin and it keeps coming back. So hopefully tomorrow I will get something that works.

Wish me luck guys, I'm really sick of this damn acne already.

most likely the dermo will spray co2 or w/e it is that mine sprays on my face..but i dont really think it helps all it does it freeze the zit...but Good Luck!! :D

i don't know we'll see, the only really thing i could think of is that maybe i'm allergic to some sort of food or some additive or something like that, or else i've been using too much bp as of late, we'll see though come tomorrow.

Alright just got back from the doctor's office this afternoon.

I told him of the problems I was having and that I tried Proactiv and Zenmed's Derma Cleanse. And also of the clear skin regime that I was using. He then prescribed me Azithromycin 250mg. I got 6 pills of those, I'm gonna take two today and then 1 pill for the next 4 days. And I also got this cream called Benzaclin which is a type of benzoyl peroxide gel. he said i should just use my cleansing bar and don't use the moisturizer.

hopefully, it will work....said if it doesn't get better in two weeks to come back. the cream was only $35 as my insurance covers most of it, regular price is like $145. and the pills were $10 and without insurance would cost $45.00 i think.

i will

i used that stuff...both the cream and the pills but it was like 2 yrs ago and i was younger so i was really impacent and i think i wound up using the stuff for like only a month and i didnt see any results but im guessing if i used it for longer then i would be acne free...but anyways good luck!!

i will

i used that stuff...both the cream and the pills but it was like 2 yrs ago and i was younger so i was really impacent and i think i wound up using the stuff for like only a month and i didnt see any results but im guessing if i used it for longer then i would be acne free...but anyways good luck!!

yeah we shall see, he told me different things work for different people. but it looks like my acne is clearing up again....who the hell knows about this stuff. one week you get hit the next we you clear up and so forth.