Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taslima

accutane log--4/24/06

heyyyyyyy wassap yall...ok a lil bout myself...my acne fluctuates from modeterate to severe never mild...i have tuns of hyperpigmented marks and my acne is generally right next to my nose....anyways ive tried it all doxcycline proactive spironactclone proactive tetra amoxcil glycolic peels facials...nothing helped

so i went to my doc on 4/11 and i was like start me on accutane! and he was like u need to take birth controls and all this and i was like im COMPLETELY abstinent and i will remain so untill marriage (thats not for a while) so he was like ok (hes religious himself) and he signed this waiver and i was put on non-child bearing wome and men....so i took my bloodtests and thank god everything came out fine and on 4/21 i went in and he said ur prescription and everything was ready..... well he 4got to confirm the apptment so i didnt get it until today...so i just took my first pill its 40 mg and its amnesteen

has ne1 else taken amnesteen?

ok yall hugs and kisses

tess :dance::dance:

haha, i just commented in your other log lol. i'm on the same med too. same thing, different name, thats all. keep us updated and good luck! i'm sure it will work great for you!

hey thanks! yea thats wat i heard same med but diff name...is it workin for you? i just want to see results in 3 montsh b4 my brothers wedding! which is august 3? haha

Hey girl.. lemme just tell you i am so jealous that you didnt have to wait the 30 days!! ok ok now that i got that off my chest haha.. you will totally see results by your brothers wedding... youll probably actually be clear... dont quote me on that though hehe... GOOD LUCK im starting at the end of the week.. yayyy!! :dance:

yo jen your about to start soon! you know i think God made it so that I could start early cuz he knew how much i didnt want my face to be seen haha...!! i hope i get clear by then thanks for all the encouragement!!!!!

ok day 2!!!!!!!!

i feel like theres a huge pimple thats about to come up on my right cheek

overall my face looks the same i feel tired but only cuz ive been studying my butt off all day...may 6 may 6 and thassssssss it! its summer and time for me to hybernate till weddings and grad parties!

but yea i also washed my face with cetaphil seems good!..ne1 else take amnesteen?/took amnesteen...same as accutane i hope!

--btw! my skin looks really oily? so wierd!

hey, it might be a little early yet, but you could be starting the dreaded "initial breakout." (i think its too early though) i'm also on Amnesteem. (i have a log as well, if you want to check it out) first i was 20 mg, then 40 mg, now 80 mg. i started seeing results when i was bumped up to 40, so like in month 2. its not perfect, and i still have 3 more months to go! but i saw a definite improvement. i hope you see results like mine! keep us updated!

hey guys thank you so much for your replies!

firegurl--yea i think im starting off with really oily skin but it could be my sunscreen/moisterizer too

dancedevil--ive started to get cysts, in fact my doc injected a cyst on my appt on friday, however my skin is really moderate not too severe...altho it can look severe cuz of the tuns of hyperpigmented marks....

btw do those go away with accutane hyperpigmented marks?

hi im lving--yea i thinik it might be too early and im just reacting to every little thing :-P

thanks yall i mglad amnesteen is workin out for you!

hey thanks tenn girl...yo i had a quetion

my skin is really bumpy, like from old pimples and wat not its just bumpy...does accutane cure this bumpiness in addition to my active acne?

It depends on what the bumps are from. A lot of times they will be pimples that just haven't surfaced yet. In that case, yes, Accutane will bring them out. If they are NOT pimples waiting to come out, however, it is likely that it is scarring. You will have to talk to your derm about that and see if there is anything you can do.

But you are just barely into your course! Hang in there and see what accutane does for you, and AFTER the course worry about other stuff!

It can be. If you have keloid scarring though, it will be raised. It just depends. I have a feeling your bumps are just underground nasties that need to come out. Give it a little time (a month or so) and if they still haven't come out I would talk to your derm at your next visit and ask. It's hard to tell without seeing them in person! Do they normally show up right after you have a cyst? If so it will probably go away. If it is an underground zit it will definitely surface during accutane, but that is GOOD!

I would just ask your derm. There's no way to tell over the internet :lol::)

Hi

I just started my Log yesterday and my Roaccutane Journey started on 4th April .Just wanted to say HI to you .I hope our journey goes according to our expectation .

Take Care

Tas

Tas kick's acne ass

hmm tenn girl...yea i will talk to my doc! thanks for the advice...im pretty sure theyre not scars...

day 3

ok so i feel like im experiencing a lil bit of the ib but im not sure only cuz it might be my intense stress from the millions of tests this week......but just think 1 1/2 more weeks of school.

my chin cysts r kinda painful

side effects: runny nose, headache and sleepiness haha but maybe thats cuz of my stressedoutness!

hey yall...so heres my skin up date

day 4 ok i def think im gettin initial breakout

i have really oily skin right now and all over my chin i have a tun of crusty white heads that r a lil painful to touch....also ten girl u were sayin how my lil bumps could be pimples ready to come out andi think thats wat it is!

ne suggestions comments thoughts advice would be much appreciated!

FINALS WEEK IS so tuff!

laterrrrrr

day 6!!!!!!! woot cannot believe its day 6 already omg...newayssssss pimples galore

its wierd my skin is really oily but my pimples r really dry hmmmmm has this happened 2 ne1 else

i am also geting dry lips but vaseline/blistex is helpin that!

toodles yall

day 7

no1 replys to my log :-( so its day 7 tuns of pimples on my jaw, i have on cyst on my left cheek that has like 5 white heads gross...but imma stay indoors till my last 2 finals (thus and sat) but i cant wait till acne goes awayyyyyyy

my face looks gross right now eww im hoping cuz my ib started to soon that my face will clear up soon too

day 8 my acne is hurting and tuns of it ewwwwwww lots of whitejeads on cysts grosssssssss

aww i'm sorry. looks like you hit the initial breakout..dont worry, it will be over soon and then clear skin will come, i promise!

hey thanks hiimlivin...how long did ur ib last for and when did you see those pimples go away?

eww still lookin gross! i dont seem to see ne icepic scars that so many peeps get im scared I DONT want them i dont think i have em!