Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ih8teACne777

Guys with acne why dont you grow a beard

it covers up acne, and IMO makes me look better

facial hair is a natural thing, why fight it with shaving.

it covers up acne very well, except on forehead.

ever since i was old enough to grow good facial hair i have( about 17 years old). the benefits are great, no annoying shaving/irritation, covers acne, makes you look very masculine.

anyone have any thoughts on this?

wen i grow it gets greasy lol. i prefer having a bit of stubble, i never shave it off completely. i hate being clean shaven!! then everyone can see the bumops and it iriitates my skin looooads. i just use an electric trimmer. ;)

i prefer having a bit of stubble, i never shave it off completely. i hate being clean shaven!! then everyone can see the bumops and it iriitates my skin looooads. i just use an electric trimmer. ;)

I never shave for the exact same reason. People say I look good clean shaven but I disagree because I can see all the bumps and red-marks much more clearly. The only areas I shave are my upper lip and neck, the rest I just use the old beard trimmer.

Pfeh. Some people just look really bad with a beard, like me. Anyway I find if I let my beard grow too much it gets kind of itchy, stubble or clean is much nicer.

beards only grow so far.. no point for me really :| wouldnt wanna anyway , how would i look with a beard :hand: lol

I think growing a beard is a pretty bad idea if you have a lot of acne, actually. Unless you keep it very very meticulously groomed, you'll just look more unclean. A guy with moderate to severe acne and a scruffy beard just screams, "I DON'T TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!", whether that's actually true or not.

i look bad with a beard. i want sideburns though... sadly that's the only part of my face right now that doesn't grow facial hair. oh well, give it a few months..

I hate how it feels with alot of hair, for me it makes my acne far worse.

It's like, I'll not shave for a couple of months and think my skin looks great. But I can feel the bumps under the beard and it's so irritating. Then when I finally shave it off my skin looks terrible.

I look better with just minor stubble anyway, so I shave every couple of days before it gets too long.

The trouble with me growing a beard is that I would have to wait a very long time for it to fully patch in and be a "beard" it would take a couple months and even then I would have patchy spots of hair.

Beards are bad

I prefer either clean shaven or a little bit of stubble. Sometimes I'll go a few days without shaving, but I'd never let a full on beard happen. It's not that attractive when you're a teen.

umm i look 10 years older with a beard, so i prefer just short or clean shaven, and sometimes ppl are scared of my when i have a beard, cause they say i loook like a gangsta????

not a lot of people have beards, thats interesting, it appears out of vogue. And I'm sure most poeple can't even grow beards, especially at aged 12-16

girls aren't down with beards at all, and ummmm you aren't solving anything by covering the acne up you are just delaying the problem further. if acne is still underneath the beard, are you going to be content with having a beard forever so no one can see ur skin?

yeah I grow little beard. I shave like every 2 to 3 weeks. And before my facials:) Besides I am too lazy to shave:) It actually doesn't irritate my skin. shaving everyday would irritate my skin

Guest hopelessGuy

it covers up acne, and IMO makes me look better

facial hair is a natural thing, why fight it with shaving.

it covers up acne very well, except on forehead.

It makes me look like a major pervert :D

LETS GO METS!!!

shaving actually helps exfoliate ur skin... that's why i never get acne on the areas i shave (jaw, lower cheeks, and neck)

as long as u dont break ur zits its actually better to shave so that dirt and oil can't build up in the hair.