Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

here's a picture of a top model taken behind the scnes of a fashion show, I was looking on the vogue website at models and it was the first time I'd seen one in a rela photgraph not on TV etc, it was so weird to see how different form most people they look, I mean almost like aliens... their eyes are EXTREMELY far apart i wonder if they have a blind spot in the middle... hehe :P Don't get me wrong they're absolutely beautiful but it was shocking to see their wide set eyes.

Also notice this girls skin it's not perfect she has some spots, so peeps don't be so harsh on yourself cos I don't think there's such thing as perfectly clear skin, except maybe in babies :P

Model Picture

agreed, models are notorious for having terrible skin and being wierd looking in person, most [esp runway models] are NOT classically beautiful, but have some sort of striking 'look' that sets them apart. a professional team of makeup artists and stylists goes a long way.

ew lol!

Yes unfortunately the fashion industry seems obsessed with alien looking women :shock:

After a large dose of photo editing they manage to make them look very unatural and strange.

Give me a natural beauty any day, over some money grabbing fashion editors idea of it.

Do you find this kinda look attractive?

What the thin alien look? or mariah carey?

the alien look, no i certainly do not, and most men are the same.

Normal sized women, are my type of thing. It might be that skinny women since the dawn of man, were not seen as healthy mates. Maybe its stayed with me? lol

Mariah carey - yes shes beautifull

you guys gotta look harder, if you look at the big picture of her then look at the little thumbnail of the same picture, you can se that the thumnail is much nicer. The large photo of her is scale wrong so it looks really wide. but in the thumbnail, its not scewed so it looks normal.

They look like boys, look plain, eat like shit, smoke alot, do drugs, some probably barf what they eat(which makes your teeth rot if you barf often).

I don't know, I think there's something to be said for having a really striking look. I definitely find high fashion models to be a lot more interesting to look at than everyday pretty girls with normal features put together nicely. But then again, I'm a straight female so I'm not looking at models to find them sexually attractive or anything, just visually compelling. If you ask me, ads for major designer labels with those alien models are just more aesthetically fascinating than a Playboy centerfold.

I dont think that girl is good looking in the first place even if she didnt have acne.

To be honest you're wrong... it's the small picture that are skewed.

i don't think they're either "weird" or "alien" looking. i think most of them are gorgeous.

society is used to seeing all this fake/made-up beauty(like jlo, mariah, etc.)... but once they see someone classy, it's automatically ugly and alien-like.

They look like boys, look plain, eat like shit, smoke alot, do drugs, some probably barf what they eat(which makes your teeth rot if you barf often).

That girl made me have troubles in my pants to be frank.

I have seen quite a lot of celebs with pimples as well. It's quite interesting that they don't look too much like on TV.

i don't think they're either "weird" or "alien" looking. i think most of them are gorgeous.

society is used to seeing all this fake/made-up beauty(like jlo, mariah, etc.)... but once they see someone classy, it's automatically ugly and alien-like.

tsk tsk tsk. it's not good to make assumtions. i mean, would you like it if people looked at you and made assumptions like how you don't wash your face and eat too much chocolate? no, duh.

i think they're gorgeous.

Well, i've seen documentaries on super models and most of them do live an unhealthy life style. Hence, Kate Moss(which I think is beautiful) with her drug abuse.

Eh, they're public figures. Criticism comes with the territory. I'm sure if I were a public figure i'd get the same, whether it's good or bad. I'm just going by what I read & see on tv. Hell, they get laid and they get paid so i'm sure my comments wont affect them in any way. ;)

That girl made me have troubles in my pants to be frank.

I have seen quite a lot of celebs with pimples as well. It's quite interesting that they don't look too much like on TV.

Well, they're human just like us. They just have the money to take care of it all. Plus, professional makeup and good camera work can do wonders.