Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

Acne Mostly on forhead...

Well I'm on school vacation until next monday and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Beneath my forhead, everything looks pretty good. But between my eyebrows (especially), around my temples and on my forhead- my acne is bad. I've been using tea tree oil for about a month now, and my face below these points is more or less clear. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Personally, I think my forhead, etc. produces too much oil compared to the rest of my face. Should I wash my forhead more often? (I already usually wash my face 3 times a day w/tea tree oil soap- if i dont, my entire face gets really oily.)

Or instead, should I only wash twice w/tea tree(morning/night), and once with water (in the afternoon)? This way, I could give my face more of a break; I'm thinking that my forhead, etc is too sensitive and produces and excess of oil because I wash my face so often.

you need to be as gentle as possible with your forehead, cos then it'll heal quicker. It took me ages to realise that, I was always too harsh with certain parts of my face thinkin it would be of benefit to scrub at the bad parts.

could you try blotting your forehead with tissue or something so it doesn't get so oily? I do that with my chin, cos that part always gets the oiliest with me.

you need to be as gentle as possible with your forehead, cos then it'll heal quicker. It took me ages to realise that, I was always too harsh with certain parts of my face thinkin it would be of benefit to scrub at the bad parts.

could you try blotting your forehead with tissue or something so it doesn't get so oily? I do that with my chin, cos that part always gets the oiliest with me.

Alright. I'll make sure to do that.

So, should I wash more often, or less often?

I used to have long hair , since its getting hot , i cut my hair short and gel ed my hair , now iam acne free on my forehead, none at all , and never break out there. for me thats prolly the case, but u im not sure.

hope that helped :)

I used to have long hair , since its getting hot , i cut my hair short and gel ed my hair , now iam acne free on my forehead, none at all , and never break out there. for me thats prolly the case, but u im not sure.

hope that helped :)

Hey...I have long hair now (when I didnt, my forhead was virtually acne-free)- but since I'm on vacation I'm slicking it back (don't do that in public :P), hoping that my acne clears up. I would rather slick it back, than cut it short in case it doesnt do anything. Your input helped alot because now I know that it really must have to do with my hair, thank you.

How long did it take you to clear up?