Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikki333

Red Marks!! How long? What are you doing to treat?

Okay I am on my 5th week on Tane. The IB breakout stage seems to be getting better (as of right now but who knows), clearing alittle. My back still is getting some pimples. But from my IB i have soooo many red spots ecspecially on my back. My question is how long does it take for these things to go away I know everyone is different but approximately, one month, two months??? Also anything that can be done to speed the healing time for these red marks. Summer is coming very fast and red spots in a bikini isnt something I am looking forward to. If anyone has any advice it will be greatly appreciated!!!! But 5 weeks getting better, there is hope guys!!!

no u carnt use n e thing to help healing them while on accutane, the skin is too sensitive, u may have the red marks till the course is finished......slow healing...

My doc gave me Tazorac for maintenance, and it pretty much zapped my redmarks into submission. I wasn't on it until after my course was over, though. There may not be much you can do about the marks until you're done w/the medicine. Sucks, but that's how it usually is.

If you're wanting to let them heal naturally, it could take up to six months to a year to see them completely fade out.

Can I use tazorac while on tane? Also did anyone evr try aloe or AN oitment for the red marks to speed up healing? So i guess there is no way possible for these to heal by summer =( I will be off of tane mid June

during my accutane course, i used neosporin, aloe vera, and hydroquinone(sp?). it seemed to help.