Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it does work, since being off it for like 3 days by only using BP at night cos im goin on holiday soon and i dont want dry skini n the sun ive broken out in places where i didnt before, i always thought this regimen was doing nothing to me , i was ignorant then but i know that it did help even if it slowed down healing. as soon as i get back from spain im getting my ass back on that regimen and i'll stick it out to the end

Good Luck once you get back on it, but you will probably have to go through the whole 'purging process' again, whereas if you get back on it now when youve only been off for 3 days you could probably get away with it :)

Good Luck once you get back on it, but you will probably have to go through the whole 'purging process' again, whereas if you get back on it now when youve only been off for 3 days you could probably get away with it :)

ye but the sun n BP lol

Why don't you just use a really high SPF sunscreen, or you could try just doing it at night so at least youre still getting some BP on your skin? :)

Welshboy, well don't feel bad. Some people don't believe until they do what you have done. You reduced your bp and began breaking out again.

At least now you know it was The Regimen, and not just your change in diet.

I think you could manage doing the Regimen while you are on vacation, if you wanted to. I've done it on lake trips and such, no hassle really.

Anyway, have a fantastic vacation, try not to let your skin ruin it for you and let us know when you get back!

Welshboy, well don't feel bad. Some people don't believe until they do what you have done. You reduced your bp and began breaking out again.

I think you could manage doing the Regimen while you are on vacation, if you wanted to. I've done it on lake trips and such, no hassle really.

Anyway, have a fantastic vacation, try not to let your skin ruin it for you and let us know when you get back!

thx brandy thing is i want to go in the sea loads of times, and i kno i can use waterproof stuff but i want my skin to absorb sea water cos i think it helps along with the sun to improve ure skin, i dont know what way i shud go about it if i go in the sea all the bp will wash out wont it

if you apply the bp and then wait a little before you go in the sea your skin shoulld already absorb it...im not sure how long you have to wait...1 hr? 3 hrs? Anybody know?

thx brandy thing is i want to go in the sea loads of times, and i kno i can use waterproof stuff but i want my skin to absorb sea water cos i think it helps along with the sun to improve ure skin, i dont know what way i shud go about it if i go in the sea all the bp will wash out wont it

When you apply the bp, it goes down deep into the pores. If the surface amount washes off in the water later, at least some still got in the pores to kill bacteria. And really, my big concern with you right now is also sunscreen. Your skin is sensitive when on acne medications, if you use nothing to protect it, you are going to FRY!!

It's your decision naturally, but I think you will regret not using some sort of protection from sunburn.

When you apply the bp, it goes down deep into the pores. If the surface amount washes off in the water later, at least some still got in the pores to kill bacteria. And really, my big concern with you right now is also sunscreen. Your skin is sensitive when on acne medications, if you use nothing to protect it, you are going to FRY!!

It's your decision naturally, but I think you will regret not using some sort of protection from sunburn.

ye i will my mother just said shes got SPF 25 protection, lol, soo ill just apply tat wenever im out of the water lol

alright good! I will rest easier knowing you aren't out there getting a big ol' sunburn!

Listen to your mother!! :D

When do you leave?

alright good! I will rest easier knowing you aren't out there getting a big ol' sunburn!

Listen to your mother!! :D

When do you leave?

flying tomorrow at 2 pm lol, i catcth the sun really easily usually anyway, does sun block effect how much u tan or just the uv rays?

it blocks everything.

I hope you have a good time!

Take some pics to show us when you get back. :D

i try not to let cameras come near me unless im clear, o so if i use it all the time i wont go brown lol thats off puttin , main reason i wanted to go on this holiday was to help my skin lol

Well, I didn't necessarily mean pics of YOU. I understand about privacy and all. I just meant some pics of the scenery, the sea. Maybe a jelly fish or a seal! lol.

Anyway, have an awesome time!

enjoy urself badman

an my advice is

stick with the regimen even if u think its pointless

coz at least ur doin SOMETHIN with ur skin to help it stay clear

jus go enjoy urself an get a nice tan but not 2much :)

enjoy :cool:

thanx people atm theres just sunny intervals out there so i wont b able 2 over-do it even if i want to and by the way thought id mention i failed my driving test 2day first time :( lol

awwww, I"m sorry you didn't pass your driving test. That stinks! Better luck next time. Maybe your trip will take your mind off that.

and try not to feel too bad, lots of people don't pass their first time.

none of my friends passed 1st time

altho i did :cool:

but i had like a million lessons back in the day before i took a test

i was training the instructor by the end lol

na not really

altho i did pass 1st time

enjoy holiday sir!

i jus dont think welshboy wants to

his plan is and has been from the start

To quit the regimen that "isnt working"

an fry his skin on holiday

by goin in the salt water an then tanning

coz his skin wil clear up doin that on HOLIDAY

then he wil come back an skin wil go mental

an we wil get lots of topics like

"back on the regimen an stil not working"

he is very impatient an changes products hourly lol.

bles him he is trying its jus frustrating wen all he needs to do is stick to a simple regimen but he wont