Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lara1

Eucerin sold out at drugstore.com

I have tried to order more Eucerin but they are sold out and I am so upset. Can someone advise the nearest alternative - I live in the UK but order it on line.

Thanks

Try Eucerin Dry Skin Relief face cream with 5% urea thats available at Boots. It contains latic acid so its good with red marks too and its great at getting rid of dryness. However, it dosent contain an SPF so if you wanted on you would probably have to use another sunscreen ontop :)

Thank you - I have got some of that but it is different I am worried that it will clog pores and cause acne as it is for dry skin rather than acne prone skin like the skin renewal.

Do you use it?

Yep and I think its great, its never caused me to break out. A few other UK'ers on here use it and most tend to love it aswell! :)

Yep and I think its great, its never caused me to break out. A few other UK'ers on here use it and most tend to love it aswell! :)

Thank you for responding but which Eucerin are you referring to? Skin renewal or the one they sell in boots which is just the one for the face? The skin renewal is specifically for acne prone skin but the one they sell in boots is a face one but it doesn't appear to be the same.

Thanks

Thank you for responding but which Eucerin are you referring to? Skin renewal or the one they sell in boots which is just the one for the face? The skin renewal is specifically for acne prone skin but the one they sell in boots is a face one but it doesn't appear to be the same.

Thanks

I was talking about the one in Boots 'Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face cream with 5% urea', its not made for acne prone skin but I've never had any problems with it, and as it contain latic acid its good to use with the regimen :)

i use same as janiet

wel

she uses the same as me lol

but yea neither of us can fault it !

its definately worth a buy!

its £10 an lasts quite a while

I would say Ebay too, with someone that has a lot of positive feedback & ships internationally. I've seen a couple of them.