Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buckfan1

Treatment for stretch marks?

Yeah, I'm one of those rare guys that gets stretch marks. I don't have pregnancy to blame it on, I simply got them from getting too fat. I've been losing a lot of that weight, and toning my body with cardio and weight training. Still, my stretch marks are an eyesore, to me. They represent my apathy when I was in college, and are a major factor in my long term depression.

I've tried many things. I lose weight slowly (1-2 lbs per week), I eat healthy, I massage baby lotion with Vitamin E around my marks twice daily, and other things. Still, even after losing 60 pounds, they are still dark colored and do not seem to be fading. I've never really dealt with surgery or other procedures with my skin, but I am open to suggestions and ideas.

Yeah, I'm one of those rare guys that gets stretch marks. I don't have pregnancy to blame it on, I simply got them from getting too fat. I've been losing a lot of that weight, and toning my body with cardio and weight training. Still, my stretch marks are an eyesore, to me. They represent my apathy when I was in college, and are a major factor in my long term depression.

I've tried many things. I lose weight slowly (1-2 lbs per week), I eat healthy, I massage baby lotion with Vitamin E around my marks twice daily, and other things. Still, even after losing 60 pounds, they are still dark colored and do not seem to be fading. I've never really dealt with surgery or other procedures with my skin, but I am open to suggestions and ideas.

Pure Vitamin E paste worked for me