Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dmgrady2000

want to get rid of acne

ive had acne since i was about 13, nothing too bad, maybe a few zits at a time, then spells where i don't get any for a few weeks, its on and off. im 17 now and i started using proactiv few years ago, it works well but its a pain in the ass to use and keep a scheudle, i don't want to keep using that, what is a good thing to use if money is not an issue at all and i don't want to waste time putting it all on like with a proactiv type product? thanks :)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

A lot of people have had great success with Dan's regimen. However, there is another topic on this board about getting rid of acne involving the use of benzoyl peroxide (the chemical that kills acne bacteria which is found in proactiv and many other acne products) and head and shoulders intensive care (because it contains some kind of chemical). However, if you don't want to be putting crap on your face for the rest of your life, I suggest you try vitamin B5. I haven't tried it yet, but I will be soon. A lot of people have had excellent results from B5 but don't buy the stuff from the store. Buy it from here www.b5clearskin.com and there are a few other websites but that's where I'm gonna buy mine from.