Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm so freacking angry at someone at the moment and I decided not to talk to him ever again and he happily agreed.

What I'm trying to say is that I hate it when people say something that's completely out of my control and far from the truth!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get over this feeling?

Hi im Chris. Relax, everything is over now, he wont speak to you. To relax i suggest you close the lights, lay on your bed, and just sleep.

I agree with Chris... maybe you should just sleep on it and things will seem better in the morning once you've both calmed down a little.

I agree with Chris... maybe you should just sleep on it and things will seem better in the morning once you've both calmed down a little.

ok but him and i are both done now for good.

there's no tomorrow.

Guest Realist

ARGH I JUST WANT TO SHOOT HIM!

There's nobody stopping you.

wasting- that guy sounds like a jerk. Is he really worth it? Or is it because he hurt your pride (with that asshole response)? In any case, a way to get over that feeling would be to vent (initially), talk to your other friends, and then try and get your mind off of it. If you dwell on it you're just going to build up that anger. Or go out this week! Put on a hot outfit and hit the clubs. Have a good time withouthim; sounds like your friend has a lot of growing up to do. Good luck :angel:

Btw, is he that same guy that cancelled plans with you the other day?

wasting- that guy sounds like a jerk. Is he really worth it? Or is it because he hurt your pride (with that asshole response)? In any case, a way to get over that feeling would be to vent (initially), talk to your other friends, and then try and get your mind off of it. If you dwell on it you're just going to build up that anger. Or go out this week! Put on a hot outfit and hit the clubs. Have a good time withouthim; sounds like your friend has a lot of growing up to do. Good luck :angel:

aw thanks for your advice!!!

yeah my ego/pride is very hurt at the moment... but what i'm really pissed about is the fact that what others say is not in MY control. like i wish i could fucking go to his house right now in a sexy outfit and be like "what you say/think does NOT effect me or my life in anyway so you can shut the fuck up. bye."

UGHHH!!!

nope, i'm talking about a different guy. the one that I was suppose to go out with this weekend seems really nice but not really my type. and btw, i was the one that cancelled plans with him.

nice said.

i hope you get over it.

be the wiser person.