Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I tried popping Advils it really doesn't help, the ice thing helps a bit but it comes back. And yeah, the Visine does not work at all either.

Anyone else have any secrets?

anyone??? please help!!!

Mike,

I think sometimes the best thing is to do nothing, or certainly not do any harm. When i used to get inflamed spots, i used to go mad and attack them, much to my cost.

sometimes i used a disinfected hot needle, and i would puncture the centre of the pussy area, and then steam my face. That way the infection has an outlet in which to escape.

I wish i could say somthing more constructive mike, but im sure some others will be able to help better

all the best my freind

:D

anyone??? please help!!!

Mike,

I think sometimes the best thing is to do nothing, or certainly not do any harm. When i used to get inflamed spots, i used to go mad and attack them, much to my cost.

sometimes i used a disinfected hot needle, and i would puncture the centre of the pussy area, and then steam my face. That way the infection has an outlet in which to escape.

I wish i could say somthing more constructive mike, but im sure some others will be able to help better

all the best my freind

Ummm I'm going to try to forget what I just read... I'm not sure if your aware of what you said.

Sorry... I lack maturity.

I have found the aspirin mask to be helpful in reducing inflammation - but I just use it as a spot treatment, not on my whole face. I keep it simple - just dissolve a couple of aspirin in water and dab it on. I leave it on for about 20 min.

anyone??? please help!!!

Mike,

all the best my freind

Ummm I'm going to try to forget what I just read... I'm not sure if your aware of what you said.

Sorry... I lack maturity.

Sorry my fault,

didnt read it correctly, was only trying to help :cry::shock: