Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tired of this shish

whaaa!! I really want to cry!!

I friggin' burned my face with Evoclin (clindamycin foam)...shish works like a dream, but my face was irritated that particular day and I put it on anyways, now I've got a big round friggin' red circle that's been there for like 3 days. I haven't used anything since, but it's still not healing...I don't know what to do!! This lady scared me into thinking someone she knew did the same thing with a chemical and had a permanent burn that never healed!! Am I gonna have a permanent red pigment scar on my face??!! Worst thing is that it still hurts!

Is it a good idea to use moisturizer? I tried my Neutrogena sensitive skin on it (very mild, light), but I still felt a slight sting so I patted it off and never tried putting anything on it again.

Put some neosporin cream on it or polysporin.

Ice it, too, if it hurts.

:doh: ooo...icing? I think it'll make it worse....

I'll try the Neo instead. That's stuff doesn't cause breakouts does it? It'll refute the whole reason I burned my face in the first place for (accidentally)

okay, thanks man...