Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyway.. www.lush.com has many great masks and cleansers of such made from natural ingredients..a guy infact told me the cosmetic catastrophe mask is best for irritated skin and changed his face...(rupie)..and ive also heard about Angels on Bare skin being great and changing ppls faces to smooth perfection...has anyone tried Lush products??

it looks like a real winner :)

LUSH PRODUCTS

PS, this is Tenshi..im not spamming..i just keep heraing good reviews on this stuff..at makeupalley.com and from other ppl..

i actually used lush for qutie a while and loved it. Angels on bare skin, in my humble opinion, didn't do much for me......but I did notice a difference in my skin from aquamarina and fresh farmacy cleansers. Their tea tree water is very nice and there masks are amazing! Whenever my skin is a total mess I pick up a cupcake mask, it smells like chocolate..mmmmm

HTH

i actually used lush for qutie a while and loved it. Angels on bare skin, in my humble opinion, didn't do much for me......but I did notice a difference in my skin from aquamarina and fresh farmacy cleansers. Their tea tree water is very nice and there masks are amazing! Whenever my skin is a total mess I pick up a cupcake mask, it smells like chocolate..mmmmm

HTH

I have the Dream cream by lush I used it on my exzema on my arms everyday after I got out the shower for a week and poof gone! And if it starts to come back i put some on and then im good for months! It's great stuff i know plenty of people who swear by it