Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Remember, STRESS causes Acne

It's been proven that for SOME people stress flares up acne. Well, dont take that chance just because SOME people have it, and chill out.

I read on the forums (yer I do this too) things like, "Am I doing this right?" and "The regimen aint working!". Well heres the news, CHILL OUT.

Stop worrying, stop caring about acne, dont even think about it anymore. Just do your regimen as normal and say, "Done" and SMILE!

When and if you ever get a breakout, laugh it off! Just laugh and carry on with life, because it doesnt matter, your still beautiful.

No stress, minimal to no acne, the less you care about it, the less it cares about ruining your face.

Take a chill pill and game on!

Stocko.

It's been proven that for SOME people stress flares up acne. Well, dont take that chance just because SOME people have it, and chill out.

I read on the forums (yer I do this too) things like, "Am I doing this right?" and "The regimen aint working!". Well heres the news, CHILL OUT.

Stop worrying, stop caring about acne, dont even think about it anymore. Just do your regimen as normal and say, "Done" and SMILE!

When and if you ever get a breakout, laugh it off! Just laugh and carry on with life, because it doesnt matter, your still beautiful.

No stress, minimal to no acne, the less you care about it, the less it cares about ruining your face.

Take a chill pill and game on!

Stocko.

:dance:

there's a healthy amount of worrying and then there's just paranoia. thinking that every little thign will contribute to ur acne is highly unlikely. worrying about that would cause more problems. now if u aren't using the recommended products or aren't sure if you're doing something right. that's different