Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hkd399

Olay Age Defying w/ SPF 15

I went to CVS got this Olay lotion and I want to know if it's safe. It has SPF 15, and it says it's does not clog pores. I looked through the ingredients and it look's OK... :)

So then I tried it. It is pretty lightweight for me, but I think I've found my perfect day time moisterizer. It moisterizes pretty well, but not too heavily. It gives me a very nice glow, and I'm not too shiny in the afternoon. This morning, I was frustrated though because it clumped with my BP a little in my eyebrow, so I used some cetaphil to get rid of it.

In conclusion, I use the Olay Age Defying in the moring, and Cetaphil at night. (haha, it's age defying and I'm 12 lol) And so far, all's well. But, is it ok with the CSR?

Love, Helen

hi Helen,

be careful with using age defying products on your young skin. Alot of times the age defying ingredients are alpha hydroxy acids, which might be a bit strong on your skin. Just use with caution.

I'm 14 and I'm using Healthy Skin right now, It's marvolous =] && It's one of the most powerful AHA's out there.