Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eatfishy

Technique besdies mecidine

I noticed that summer time, I get less acne because I sweat more. This means that my pore will open up more, so my pore don't get clogged. I been having acne since I was 16 and now I"m 24. My acne did went away for a while since I was using Retin-A, BP, pills and plently of sleep. Now, I haven't been doing those things in a while and I don't have confident anymore. I'm about to change all that by working out more to sweat and start seeing a dematologist again. I'm gonna buy a steamer at Bath and Beyond later today because logically after when I work out, my pores will stlll be open and the steamer will make me sweat more causing more fluid to come out my body+face, this will flush out the acne bacteria. My face was cleared twice for a while and now it's back. I will let you guys know how it goes with my steamer logic. My aim is eatfishy, so if you wanna chat about acne, advice or whatever...just holla at me.