Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
floss

How much does liver flushing do?

When people succeed in curing their acne with liver flushing, does it liberate them to eat whatever they want then - dairy, sugar, bread, whatever - or do you still have to be careful?

Also, what other effects does liver flushing have besides acne curing? Heard it makes freckles disappear, but presumably that just means 'liver spot' freckles, not the type you get from the sun? How can you tell if your freckles are liver spots or not? I've had a few kinda raised moles on my legs since i was 5, i don't suppose it would effect those.

Can liver flushing help you gain weight? Does it have any effect on the appearance of veins, capilliaries, etc?

Also, does taking castor oil before fiber in the mornings do pretty much the same as liver flushing?

I'm kinda worried cos most people who liver flush get colonics afterwards, so just wonder if it could be that that's helping more than the actual liver flushing.

Thanks.

When people succeed in curing their acne with liver flushing, does it liberate them to eat whatever they want then - dairy, sugar, bread, whatever - or do you still have to be careful?

I haven't gotten there yet, but I know Denise said that she could pretty much eat anything she wanted after her 8th flush and not break out.

But it would be silly to go back completely to your old eating habits, because eventually you'd undo all the good stuff you did. Acne would probably come back eventually.

Also, what other effects does liver flushing have besides acne curing? Heard it makes freckles disappear, but presumably that just means 'liver spot' freckles, not the type you get from the sun? How can you tell if your freckles are liver spots or not? I've had a few kinda raised moles on my legs since i was 5, i don't suppose it would effect those.

I recall a few people saying that their moles disappeared, I think... and liver spots... not sure about freckles.

It helps a lot of skin issues -- oily skin, dark circles under the eyes, eczema. My eczema was gone for 3 weeks after my third flush, and has been gone again since my fourth flush.

Right after my third flush, I noticed that (this is kinda gross but) my sweat had no smell whatsoever, which isn't normal for me. (Other people have mentioned that, too).

My digestion has improved.

It's also supposed to help allergies of all kinds. I'm hoping to get rid of my grass allergies, but I won't know if they're better until the summer.

Can liver flushing help you gain weight? Does it have any effect on the appearance of veins, capilliaries, etc?

If you're actually underweight, it should help you gain weight.

Also, does taking castor oil before fiber in the mornings do pretty much the same as liver flushing?

Don't know about this... hopefully Denise can answer.

I'm kinda worried cos most people who liver flush get colonics afterwards, so just wonder if it could be that that's helping more than the actual liver flushing.

A lot of people don't get colonics after flushes. And I didn't get a colonic until my fourth flush, and I did see improvement with my third flush.

I didn't get any when i tried it either - but then i didn't use epsom salts or do an enema.