Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cl1986

laser treatment.... hmmm??

I know that they is a lot of people out there who think having laser treatment is the easy way out or its wrong and that you should allow the acne to treat naturally....

BUT!!

I feel as though if people believe that this is the right decision for them and think that it will make them happier then go for it. BUT do make sure you research well and make the right decision about which clinic and treatment is best.

http://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/microsites/acne/

I have suffered with acne now for about over 5 years... so ok not as long as many of you out there. Now a couple of months ago a came across the site above and really considered undergoing the treatment, but all of a sudden my skin suddenly became quite clear which didn’t seem to last long at all. I came across the same site again last week and I’m again thinking about having the treatment this summer. I’m one who doesn’t let my acne get in the way of certain things, like important things like my education. I love every moment of university and hope to lead a happy future once I finish my course. It just feel like a huge part of my life has been taking away from me and having the treatment would give me even more happiness and also the confidence back that I’ve been trying to build on for the last couple of years.

thanx for reading guy :P