Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuzzy1

moisturizing at night

is it alright to moisturize at night cus id rather do it at night so that way i wont have a shiny look to me and i dont have ot have anything on my face in the day and also i picked up this cvs bp that is ten percent and i was wondering if anyone has tried it before

You should moisturize at least once daily, and twice daily if you need to in order to maintain proper moisture balance.

My only concern with you only doing it at night would be that you are not using an spf moisturizer during the day. You really need to protect your skin from the sun, as topical acne medications make you more likely to burn.

is it alright to moisturize at night cus id rather do it at night so that way i wont have a shiny look to me and i dont have ot have anything on my face in the day and also i picked up this cvs bp that is ten percent and i was wondering if anyone has tried it before

You can just use a blotting sheet to take off the excess oil from your moistrizer, it helps...ALOT

You can just use a blotting sheet to take off the excess oil from your moistrizer, it helps...ALOT

yea it really does. they work really well and are very gentle.

they are expensive tho, which sucks.