Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moonb3am

Argh stupid me!

I squeezed on this blackhead and am left with a much bigger problem :doh: I know stupid me

It left a big dark brown mark. Can anyone please tell me how i can make this lighter?

Would really appreciate it.

Will be waiting for your replies!

get a concealer stick to cover it up

umm no its a big black clot..u know like you get on a bruise. i know it'll come off in a few days but don't know how to conceal it till then. it won't even cover up with makeup :(

get a concealer stick to cover it up

umm no its a big black clot..u know like you get on a bruise. i know it'll come off in a few days but don't know how to conceal it till then. it won't even cover up with makeup :(

Neosporin will help with the dark color. It will also help it NOT turn into a big scar. Exfoliate with a very soft toothbrush, and gentle soap like cetaphil. Then apply a thin coat of neosporin cream. Now, apply concealer/then light foundation. You can also ice it.

thanks for replying guys.

keoke please don't think i'm stupid but...do i get the neospron cream? can you paste a link to show what kind i should get? i would really appreciate that!