Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
owls2005

wow how goods b5!

IVE TAKEN 10G A DAY OF B5 FOR PAST 2 MONTHS AND MY BREAKOUTS HAVE VANISHED :) THERE CLEARING UP FAST AS OWT. MY REDNESS IS GOIN AN THE BEST THING I DONT NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR ACNE AGGRAVATING FOOD NO MORE :D IM 17 HAD ACNE SINCE 13 I CAN FINALY SAY IM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AN CAN LOOK AT MY FACE IN A MIRROR AGAIN WITH OUT BEIN DISSAPOINTED :boohoo: BEST TREATMENT EVER!!!!!!!

IVE TAKEN 10G A DAY OF B5 FOR PAST 2 MONTHS AND MY BREAKOUTS HAVE VANISHED :) THERE CLEARING UP FAST AS OWT. MY REDNESS IS GOIN AN THE BEST THING I DONT NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR ACNE AGGRAVATING FOOD NO MORE :D IM 17 HAD ACNE SINCE 13 I CAN FINALY SAY IM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AN CAN LOOK AT MY FACE IN A MIRROR AGAIN WITH OUT BEIN DISSAPOINTED :boohoo: BEST TREATMENT EVER!!!!!!!

Thats great,Im also using b5 but im going to run out soon,so ill need to order some more,what kind do you have,did you order them online?

Thats great,Im also using b5 but im going to run out soon,so ill need to order some more,what kind do you have,did you order them online?

Glad to hear its getting clear.

But are you sure its the B5 supplements that are doing it, and not just a natural healing of your acne as you get older.

Ive heard a lot of people say that taking a certain product or supplement seems to clear acne up, but a lot of them seem to coincide with a age where acne can (not always) clear itself anyway.

Im not trying to pour water on anyones success, just saying research as much as you can first - and see how it works for you.

ALL the best :D

well i got mine from http://vitb5.co.uk/ its only 15 pound a bottle i use no stuff on my face jus water best stuff in the world :D

But are you sure its the B5 supplements that are doing it, and not just a natural healing of your acne as you get older.

Uh, I would kinda doubt it...don't u think it seems like maybe just a LITTLE coincidence that after two months of using the stuff, he's completely clear...after four years of acne suffering before that?

Anyway, congrats! And this gives me a lot of hope, cuz I'm 14 days into B5 today, and haven't seen that great of results.

Glad it works for you guys. I was going to b5 myself, but I read about receding hair line, so I decided against it.

Glad it works for you guys. I was going to b5 myself, but I read about receding hair line, so I decided against it.

Dons balls,

Yup same reason here, I need all the hair i can keep!

:lol:

I did it too for the last 2 years. I emptied out all the pores about the first week into taking it... (knowing that if it didnt work, the pores would be full of oil again 3 days later).... but actually they didnt fill up... so I knew it was working.

Try hormonal FULL BODY acupuncture when you want to diminish the amount of b5 you have to take... 6 sessions of acupuncture for me and I'm completely clear of Acne and taking b5 vitmains within 3 weeks. (I couldnt go one day without taking b5 vitamins or I'd break out pretty badly). Anyway, there is no need to tell you guys that I'm happy, surprised, thankful, happy happy and happy :)