Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItalHawk87

Aloe help w/ Pigmentation ??

According to the information that i picked up from this site, aloe vera does nothing for pigmentation, it is an anti-inflamatory gel, and since acne is an inflamatory thing, it supposedly helps with acne. Red marks, are caused by broken capillaries, and aloe vera helps heal the capillaries, thats why it works for red marks. aloe vera does little, if any for pigment. The best thing to use it Hydroquinone 4%, because it kills the EXTRA pigment, but it doesnt bleach ur skin, or affect normal skin aint that shit some type of remarkable.

I dont think thats fair, something is Broken in ur skin, and something so cheap and easy heals it, yet we black people get SPOTS from such simple things like sun exposure and we have to pay for some expensive ass cream to help out.

What the hell.. I just noticed that my body wash has some Aloe Vera in it. I always used a exfoliation scrub in combination with the wash and my bacnebrownspots/bacne has lessened. Now to try it on the face.

Simular to Jessica's Jessicfolation.. regimen..

Guest nec77

According to the information that i picked up from this site, aloe vera does nothing for pigmentation, it is an anti-inflamatory gel, and since acne is an inflamatory thing, it supposedly helps with acne. Red marks, are caused by broken capillaries, and aloe vera helps heal the capillaries, thats why it works for red marks. aloe vera does little, if any for pigment. The best thing to use it Hydroquinone 4%, because it kills the EXTRA pigment, but it doesnt bleach ur skin, or affect normal skin aint that shit some type of remarkable.

I dont think thats fair, something is Broken in ur skin, and something so cheap and easy heals it, yet we black people get SPOTS from such simple things like sun exposure and we have to pay for some expensive ass cream to help out.

umm if it heals broken capillaries (underneath skin) why the heck do people have lasers done? i think it just works on new red marks (not red mark scars- aka broken capillaries)