Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cute_but_have_acne

can an average looking guy with acne get a good looking and hot gf ??

hey guys ,,, i am a good looking guy but because of my acne i think i look jus average ,,, and i have accepted the fact that ill b with it for rest of my youth as i have tried many treatments ,,, now shud i go and propose an average looking girl ,, or shud i go for hot girls ,,, i think hot girls will reject me and plus make fun of my acne .. i think i think i shud b happy with average girls only ,,, what we are ,, same we will get ...

what do u think guys ,, m i right ???

anything is possible, but why a 'good looking one'? how about the nice people without model looks?

go for whoever you like the most, looks shouldn't be a real criteria in defining who you go out with

Guest money_mike

hmmm, I find that hot girls are usually bitches and only go for the popular guys (not always true, there are some beautiful girls on the site who are really nice). I dunno though

thats ur first problem right ther... stop going strictly on looks and stop saying "avrge" ... ur not going to

get anyone being that shallow

how bads ur acne, that could be a difference maker, most guys i know who have it mild, get no probs no matter how 'hot' the girl is

its about confidence man

fuck acne my bestmate used2have major bad acne an went on tane

but wen he had acne he was as popular as he is now

Why are you so concerned about what degree of 'good looking' girl you can get, wouldnt you rather have one with a nice personality and judge her by that instead of judging who you can marry on what you think is the best looking person you can get!? :)

Yeah you shouldn't really have like grades or degrees of how good looking someone is, I have been really attracted to girls that mates of mine haven't found attractive but it all depends on what you see as being attractive in the person. My mates have then been attracted to girls that look great but as soon as I've actually got to know them, they turn into very UN-attractive girls.

Some girls personalities make them an even better looking person....if you know what I mean?

Looking at other peoples profiles there are girls may have acne or some problems with some spots but if they are good looking to ME, and have a nice personality, who cares about spots?

hey guys ,,, i am a good looking guy but because of my acne i think i look jus average ,,, and i have accepted the fact that ill b with it for rest of my youth as i have tried many treatments ,,, now shud i go and propose an average looking girl ,, or shud i go for hot girls ,,, i think hot girls will reject me and plus make fun of my acne .. i think i think i shud b happy with average girls only ,,, what we are ,, same we will get ...

what do u think guys ,, m i right ??? .

i see your modest too.

I've seen hot girls with pretty fugly looking guys so i don't see why you can't get a hot girl, just so long as your personality is good

you just have to be confident, personable and treat her super well. girls are suckers for people who make them feel good.

ps i'll give you a little insider info- a lot of so called hot girls prefer a guy who is sliiightly less attractive than she is, like someone who's not drop dead stunning, all other qualities being equal. makes her look even better.

you just have to be confident, personable and treat her super well. girls are suckers for people who make them feel good.

ps i'll give you a little insider info- a lot of so called hot girls prefer a guy who is sliiightly less attractive than she is, like someone who's not drop dead stunning, all other qualities being equal. makes her look even better.

That's good advice. You sound like a super sexy and intelligent girl. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Is that you in your avatar? I'm a handsome guy but not stunning, just a little less attractive than that. :razz:

if you go into a situation thinking a hot girl will reject you then you probably have a beginning from the get go. whats the worse that can happen? im sure everyone at this board has been rejected no matter how attractive they are.

find a girl you are attracted to and go after her. if shes not interested then no worries. but dont fret, there are plenty of attractive girls out there that arent gonna be bitches and wont make fun of you cause u have acne.

Sorry but this is a pretty dumb topic.

Anyone can get anyone. My friend is a decent looking guy but with his charm can get ANYONE. This is the same with guys who have acne. Its all personality

Guest flutistgurl26

oh gosh I'm just so tired of these kind of topics topics.

hmmm

i see a clue.

i see by your words.

theres no normal, hot, ugly people. its all same.

as the other have said. you have to stop going strictly on the looks. looks may matter alot, but its really what the inside consists. what i see is. i see stupid people pondering around the streets all the time.

be the wise one! with the looks. with the shades :)

can you dig it?

Do you NEED a hot girlfriend? Are you going to settle for anything less?

Lol if you're gonna think like that, it depends on how much $$ you got.

Are you rich?

Haha.

This topic is just silly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Acne doesnt decrease your looks.. like you're good looking but since you have it you're average? It doesnt all depend on your skin and face and weight etc etc. Girls find a great personality way more attractive than some jerk with perfect skin (theyre usually vain anyway) It's not like people rate you on a scale of 1 to 10 all the time, and take off points for acne

Guest Realist

I copied this from my other post:

Honestly, attractive people have more succesful relationships with other attractive people. I think we seek a certain level of attractiveness similar to our own. Haven't you ever seen an ugly guy with a hot girl, or vice versa, and say to yourself, 'what's up with that?' Same deal.

Whatever happened to going for a girl because of her great personality?

Ditto

if you go into a situation thinking a hot girl will reject you then you probably have a beginning from the get go. whats the worse that can happen? im sure everyone at this board has been rejected no matter how attractive they are.

find a girl you are attracted to and go after her. if shes not interested then no worries. but dont fret, there are plenty of attractive girls out there that arent gonna be bitches and wont make fun of you cause u have acne.

I agree. It comes off as being shallow when you say, "maybe I should go for the average girls rather than the hot ones". Like another poster said, beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Instead of setting up all these limitations on yourself, just go for a girl you like! Why this obsession over their degree of beauty? There are great girls that are beautiful and plain, it's all about seeing who you click with. If you're the type to put emphasis on looks alone, chances are you'd get someone equally as shallow and superficial.

Guest one_day

Yes he can.

The question is would be you be in a sane enough state to make that relationship what it would be when clear.

Ive asked this myself and said 'no, nothing like it'.