Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loulou22

Advice on what to do with these please

Are all of these spots u can see clogged pores,if so anyone know how to get rid of them,am tempted to squeeze them all but scared i will make a complete mess.

There r quite a few above my lip and on my cheeks and chin.

Maybe i should use s.a as have heard that is better for this type of shit.

I p[osted it with foundation on because they show better like that.

post-37264-1145783991_thumb.jpg

post-37264-1145784059_thumb.jpg

post-37264-1145783991_thumb.jpg

post-37264-1145784059_thumb.jpg

oh what id give for your skin, how long you been doing csr? I think to leave well alone is the best option. squeezing will more than likely increase the inflamation. when you start to change the regimen the results are usually for the worst.

2b honest i had a few of them an i dealt with them sorta like a blackhead

opened them with a needle then squeezed

altho nothin really comes out so id leave em sugar!

oh what id give for your skin, how long you been doing csr? I think to leave well alone is the best option. squeezing will more than likely increase the inflamation. when you start to change the regimen the results are usually for the worst.

I have been on it for about 2 months now,i have red marks still and loads of those wierd clogged pores. Skin tone looks pretty shit without foundation! Squeezing them will mean more red marks,but if i dont then they might be there forever.

:think:

2b honest i had a few of them an i dealt with them sorta like a blackhead

opened them with a needle then squeezed

altho nothin really comes out so id leave em sugar!

Oh no i dont wanna get a needle on them haha,i might have to squeeze them if they dont shift soon.

squeezing is the worst possible thing you can do. if you are going to do something to them, the needle is best.

Ok i will just leave them i think. Thanks

Hey loulou,

I had quite a few of these after a while on the csr and I decided to introduce Neutrogena Clear pore treatment (it's an SA product 2%) after washing and before bp. It did wonders for my skin. Also after a couple of weeks of usage I started simple Philips milk of magnesia as a face mask and/or clay mask (powdered clay mixed with water) It's cheaper than otc face mask and you are sure there is nothing else (ie oil and irritating products) in the mask.

If I were you the first thing I would do is to change the dove bar for a gentle liquid soap. ALL bars, to become solid need to have some kind of solidifying ingredient that can potentially clog pores.

If you decide to give SA a go, please choose the right SA product. Most contains alcohol, which you must avoid. It works well only if it is at a ph of 3 to 4. The only two good product I could find OTC around my area was the Neutrogena Clear pore treatment and Clearasil acne fighting facial moisturizer. I think that SA is far superior to AHA, for acne prone skin. Don't buy an SA wash they don't work (they perhaps wash well, but the SA needs a certain environment to work and a cleanser doesn’t cut it!).

BTW you look great!

Hey loulou,

I had quite a few of these after a while on the csr and I decided to introduce Neutrogena Clear pore treatment (it's an SA product 2%) after washing and before bp. It did wonders for my skin. Also after a couple of weeks of usage I started simple Philips milk of magnesia as a face mask and/or clay mask (powdered clay mixed with water) It's cheaper than otc face mask and you are sure there is nothing else (ie oil and irritating products) in the mask.

If I were you the first thing I would do is to change the dove bar for a gentle liquid soap. ALL bars, to become solid need to have some kind of solidifying ingredient that can potentially clog pores.

If you decide to give SA a go, please choose the right SA product. Most contains alcohol, which you must avoid. It works well only if it is at a ph of 3 to 4. The only two good product I could find OTC around my area was the Neutrogena Clear pore treatment and Clearasil acne fighting facial moisturizer. I think that SA is far superior to AHA, for acne prone skin. Don't buy an SA wash they don't work (they perhaps wash well, but the SA needs a certain environment to work and a cleanser doesn’t cut it!).

BTW you look great!

Ok thanks for al the tips. I take it your from the us?

I have looked in to changing the soap,but cant find anything that has less clogging ingredients in.

I will keep looking tho.