Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blister23

Bad Habits..

grr. i unconsciously touch/pick my face whenever i study at my desk. i picked at like two acnes today and now they are red and scabby. does anyone else have this problem?

i still touch my face kinda, but a lot less now

i just try not to really touch touch my face, if that makes any sense at all. but i might like try and gently "scratch" out some flakes

I tend to rest my chin on my hand a lot and i think that mayhave made my chin acne spread. SO now if i want to rest my head then i put a clean tissue on my hand and THEN rest my chin - this stops bacteria spreading but also absorbs excess oil.

I read somewhere that when you want to rest your head on your hands you should do neck/shoulder excercises. But to be honest.. i'm self-concious enough as it is without drawing attension to myself by doing some 'Fame'-immitation dance moves while sitting at my desk in the office :lol:

I read somewhere that when you want to rest your head on your hands you should do neck/shoulder excercises. But to be honest.. i'm self-concious enough as it is without drawing attension to myself by doing some 'Fame'-immitation dance moves while sitting at my desk in the office

ha ha! that is hilarious!

im a chin/hand rester as well...ill try to remember the shoulder/neck exercises for next time (as long as im alone).