Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've been using dans regimen for a while now, and its working well.

But heres the odd thing. Since I can remember, I never really had acne on my forehead. But about a month ago or somthin, I randomly broke out on my forehead. I really wouldnt use any BP or anything on my forehead ever, just the Cetaphil, and its been fine. But it randomly broke out one day, about a month ago and basically has stayed the same since. Its mostly only on the right side of my forehead, and its mostly pustules, and then some small papules without the tenderness. So i started to use the dans regimen on my forehead, but it still hasnt gone away. Do you think I should try the Jess Exolation just on my forehead? Or maybe is there something else I can try just for my forhead? Any advice and tips would be great! Prom is coming up soon, and really want this to go away soon..

Thanks

Do you use any hair styling products - gels or sprays? Even some ingrediants in shampoos or conditioners can cause problems. My forehead broke out for the first time a few months ago, and I think my hair products either caused it or at least aggravated it. I found that keeping my hair off my forehead and not using hair products near my face helped a lot. The exfoliation might help - I don't do jessfoliation, but I do gently exfoliate with a clean washcloth every other night and that helps a lot.