Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This stuff sucks ass, it says they're sending me more of this crap in 2 months unless I cancle, how do I cancle it..stupid question but I have noo idea theres no information no how to.

ihavepimples, ofcourse it sucks ass.

Its the worst product.

It broke me out on my face and body

I tried that Proactiv lotion on my body.

It broke me out all over my body.

I was growing pimples everywhere after taking the proactiv.

I remember saying to myself.

That proactiv is the Devil.

THe main incredient in Proactiv is Benzol Beroxide

BP is not good.

That stuff just breaks me out.

You should have an 800 number where you ordered the proactiv.

Or you should have an address.

Call them up and tell you to stop sending you this crap.

The best thing for acne is doxycycline.

You got to get that prescribed from a Derm.

Get 100 MG.

Also dont take this on an empty stomach.

I took that shit for 6 fuckin months. It just works for like 2-3 months then it gradually stops working... call them up, and tell em to fuck off and stop sending you that garbage.

Call them or e-mail them that you want to cancel. Send back any products you still have and they might send you a refund.

Guest hopelessGuy

This stuff sucks ass, it says they're sending me more of this crap in 2 months unless I cancle, how do I cancle it..stupid question but I have noo idea theres no information no how to.

I used to have an account with proactive, I went online and was able to change the frequency of the product arriving. Best call them to cancel, emailing will be a longer process.

ihavepimples, ofcourse it sucks ass.

Its the worst product.

It broke me out on my face and body

I tried that Proactiv lotion on my body.

It broke me out all over my body.

I was growing pimples everywhere after taking the proactiv.

I remember saying to myself.

That proactiv is the Devil.

THe main incredient in Proactiv is Benzol Beroxide

BP is not good.

That stuff just breaks me out.

You should have an 800 number where you ordered the proactiv.

Or you should have an address.

Call them up and tell you to stop sending you this crap.

The best thing for acne is doxycycline.

You got to get that prescribed from a Derm.

Get 100 MG.

Also dont take this on an empty stomach.

hehe that sounds almost like a poem..

On your invoice there should be an 800 number to call to cancel. I have done this twice now! :doubt: Be sure to break out the big guns and go in swinging, because they are NOT going to want to let you cancel! You have to be strong and be hateful because they will try everything in their power to keep you as a customer. Just say "Thank you very much, I want to cancel my account" over and over and over. That's what it takes! Don't let them scare you into staying!

If you can't find your invoice just go to proactiv.com and find the number you call to order, and just go through the instructions to cancel.

GOOD LUCK... you need it! :D

Call your credit card company and tell them that you don't want them to allow the charge. If they send you more of the products, refuse the package. Don't open the box. I had this happen too. You may have to cancel your credit card. Ask the company to issue a new card with a new number. Explain the situation to the credit card company, they should be able to help you with it.

It's not THAT hard to do. But I do agree that if they keep sending you packages, write "Package refused" on it and send it back. They are forced to credit it back. Don't cancel your card though, it's not THAT bad. Just call the 800 number and tell them in no uncertain terms that you want to cancel.

The problem with cancelling the credit card is that most people use a certain card (say your Visa) to do all over-the-phone/internet purchases, and all regular charges. If you cancel one card you run the risk of screwing up utilities and other automatic payments. My dad ran into this one time when his credit card number got stolen. BIG problems!

So first call up Proactiv and tell them you want to cancel. They can't force you to keep your account.

I didnt know I had a number I had to quote when im on the phone, where was the number? I never got an email from proactiv or anything. anyway i called up was on hold for 20 mins get through give my details and he goes 'wewill call you back bye'

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Call them, tell them you need to cancel. (There should be a phone number on your info packet that was mailed - that was the ONLY way I could find a proactiv number!)

THEN BE PREPARED TO SPEND THE NEXT 15 MINUTES ARGUING WITH THEM. Seriously, don't wuss out, don't give in, don't say "Okay, okay, whatever."

Thier "cancellation" department is actually a high-pressure resale technique. They will toss out reason after reason as to why you shouldn't cancel, even offer discounts, free items, etc etc.

Just keep saying no, just keep telling them that you really need to cancel. They'll do it - it just takes some pushing back on your part.

Very similar to trying to cancel a credit card, really.

It went very smooth, called up i said, 'i'd like to cancel proactiv' he typed away at his keyboard and said 'done' my reply was 'you sure? it's done?'

maybe they operate different in where you guys are, america etc.. oh well cya proactiv