Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nadia9430

I might be able to help!!!!!!!

OK let me just start off saying I HATE ACNE!!!! I have tried sooooo many things. I was on minocyclin for 3years and it worked really well as long as i took it every night at the same time. anyways, i felt like something more was seriously wrong with my body. I was always tired and extremley hungry. I finally quit the minocyclin and just as i thought my acne came back even worse than ever. i got big fat nodes under my skin in clusters everywhere. i thought i looked like a monster. i locked myself up in my room for basicly 4months or so, droped out of school and stoped hanging out with my friends. then by the grace of God i found an amazing doctor. His name is Dr. Clothey. He practices out of san diego. Hes specializes in chiropractic work, reflexology and natural medicine. I was super scetched at first, but heard so many amazing things about him.

ok so im gona run you through everything he has done with me. and i really want you guys to give it a shot. ok he explained that when your skin breaks out acne or a rash whatever its your bodys last and worst way to let you know that something is seriously wrong internally and you better fix it fast.

So, through reflexology he found that my liver thyroid and digestion were all failing. I did a poop test to test for intestonal yeast( minocyclin strips all ur good bacteria so when you get off the medicine the yeast grows and bad bacteria take over) and also test for intestonal bacteria. the test finally came back, turns out i have something called candibactum brackaii. He says its the worst possible bacteria infection you can have. He says it was caused by food poisioning i got a long time ago and my body couldnt get rid of it. The bacteria is sensitive to minocyclin and thats why that worked for a while for me. So now im on a special diet, i drink sooooo much water, im taking all sorts of natural pills to fight the yeast, the bacteria, get my liver working up to par, cut down the puss being released from inside my body and rebuild my intestinal lining.

Its only been 2weeks since i started the medicine to kill the intestional bacteria(candibactum brakaii) and my skin looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. when i wash my face now i just fell skin and it dosnt hurt or itch any more. Pleaseeeeeee trust me you have to look into this. Dont waste your $ on a doctor that dosnt trully genuinly care and know what hes talking about. ive done that too and its very hurtfull and disapointing. If you feel like i did, like you know there is something way more that just bad acne going on then i think you should deff email me or message me on myspace ~ [email protected] my mane is Jillian.

So if anyone is interested. i will answer any Q's you all might have. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. and it feels :D amazing.

I think there is more going on underneath my skin than all the acne that is on it. I have noted your email address and wiil email you about it. I went to a chinese herbalist once for all this acne stuff but it didn't work at all. I'm at the end of my tether!

sounds promising jillian, that candi thing doesn't google btw.. have u spelt it right?

sounds promising jillian, that candi thing doesn't google btw.. have u spelt it right?

OMgsh im sorry i deff didnt spell it right!!!! its citrobacter braakii. hahaha kinda close. but i typed that straight out of my medical file. so its deff right this time. i couldnt finda too much info. on it myself. Here are some that the lab tested me for but came out negative - gamma haemolytic streptococcus, alpha haemolytic streptococcus, haemolytic escherichia coli, citrobacter braakii(what i have that he said it the worse you could have and causes acne) mucoid escherichia coli.

its deff worth looking into because i garuntee you something bigger id wrong w/ your body. if not these suggestions something elese. just listen to your body signs and youll figure it out. and i highly recommend finding a wellness doc that can tell you all about this stuff. if hes not knowledgable and older then say thankyou for your time and keep looking. hope this helps. :)

I agree with your doctor 110% that acne is a way for your body to let you know things are not working as right as they should be,weather it be unbalanced hormones/ intestinal flora,slugish and congested liver or whatever else can go wrong. Whatever the case i believe acne to be a complex problem with many factors, such as the one's you have mentioned and should not be dissmissed as easly as just genetics or something of that sort.