Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MochaSoca

Flavored Water

I'm trying to drink atleast 2 liters of water a day now, and I've had a good bit of trouble enjoying myself drinking regular water all the time like that. I want to get the purity from water, but have something a bit easier to drink, so are flavored waters the way to go?

i usually drink about 2 liters of water per day and usually end up knocking out one liter in one workout session.

if your looking for flavored water id suggest aquafina flavorsplash.

the one downside of flavored water is that its expensive. a 32 oz of aquafina water is 1.80 while aquafina flavorsplash is 1.70 for 20 oz.

also, be prepared to go to the bathroom a lot (i mean a lot) the first couple of weeks you start drinking 2 liters.

i usually drink about 2 liters of water per day and usually end up knocking out one liter in one workout session.

the one downside of flavored water is that its expensive. a 32 oz of aquafina water is 1.80 while aquafina flavorsplash is 1.70 for 20 oz.

also, be prepared to go to the bathroom a lot (i mean a lot) the first couple of weeks you start drinking 2 liters.

off topic, but sweet myspace name.

I'm trying to drink atleast 2 liters of water a day now, and I've had a good bit of trouble enjoying myself drinking regular water all the time like that. I want to get the purity from water, but have something a bit easier to drink, so are flavored waters the way to go?

I suggest avoiding flaovored water coz they add artificial chemicals to it. Try adding organic lemon:)

thanks. im a HUGE pearl jam fan

you?

thanks. im a HUGE pearl jam fan

you?

sonic reducer, sonic reducer... 26 shows and counting, 5 in May

I don't recommend flavored water. Try drinking just a little at a time. Keep it ice cold. That makes it easier to swallow.