Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mask

Are you paranoid, or afraid of your back or chest acne.

When i go to sleep I always look at my acne. Sometimes I go to sleep, and when i wake up, I dream of myself in the middle of a lot of people, i dont know who they are, and they are just looking, looking at me, and I cant do anything, they just stare, blankly thinking what is he. But sometimes I get dreams where I have no top on, and no one notices and I scramble to get my top on and make sure nobody saw. I wake up feeling unsecure, and sometimes afraid, does anyone else have this problem.

Everyday I'm ashamed of it. I'm so pissed off at my dad for having me and passing his f*cked up genes to me.

Everyday I'm ashamed of it. I'm so pissed off at my dad for having me and passing his f*cked up genes to me.

I can understand what you mean. We all get it from somewhere, but it doesnt mean your parents gave it to you, I dont think my parents had it, Some people just get screwed in life.

I got rid of mine body acne with lots of scars and marks left over and last year it broke out again i cantr sleep it hurts so much putting a shirt on hurts showering hurts... now i got more scars..just started accutane for it... wish it was a dream like i have two gym classes in a day cant shower iinfront of anyone go to wait till everyone leaves get hit with a ball or anything playing sports hurt hurts when i work out its pretty muched ruined my teenage years

Of course, the hell with gym class... SEX is the hardest part

How bout trying to get a girl in the first place!

Mos definatly feelin you guys. Man this bacne thing sure is a heartbreaker but rest assured if we keeping looking for solutions eventually we will find something that works out for us. May be if you prayed it would clear up!! It couldn't hurt. But yeah I check my bacne like 5x a day. Even though its never clear or clearing for that matter I still always have this hope that when I lift my shirt in front of the mirror it will be better.

Of course, the hell with gym class... SEX is the hardest part

I definately know how you feel.

Besides the fact that I put my towel around my back in gym class and pray to god that no one sees me take it off, I hate the fact that when summer is around the corner I have to be either suppppper tan so no one sees it, even though it doesn't even hide it that good at all, at least its better than having it red. But when my boyfriend comes over and he wants to cuddle he think I'm weird because I squirm around too much, I'm really hiding my back when I wear tank tops so he doesn't see my back, I haven't even been able to wear a bathing suit around him, and when we do do personal stuff, I won't ever show him my bare back. I mean, I know if I told him he wouldn't care and love me regardless, but all of you can relate.. it's embarassing. I have so many scars.. just... I pray all the time it would just.. GO AWAY. :pray:

hey guys, i had bacne for ages until last year...i was revising for my a levels in me garden in the sun.(i was sunbathing at the same time hehe) i fell asleep...i woke up, and i was burnt all down my back and legs...anywhere the sun had reached. but i was cured. ...i had no acne on my back. i was so confident all the way through summer... i wore my first strappy top in ages! its fab. i still suffer with acne on my face...but i dont think the sun works on getting rid of it on ur face. the acne has come back abit on my back ...but now i'm looking forward to sunny days where i can get rid of the acne! it wasnt even the redness of the sunburn that made the acne look like it had gone away! it had actually gone..then i started to tan and i was well confident. just b careful though...sun burn is really dangerous...i fell asleep so there was nowt i could do! keep smiling :) luv chazzy xxx

ya ive gotten sun on numerous occasions as i hav back acne and it totally clears up..but i have stopped doin it as i dont want skin cancer!!

man, it's so weird reading all of this, it's like when comedians make jokes about shitting and wanking and shit, and you realise everydaybody goes through the same thing, you just don't realise and think it's just you...

everything everyones said, from hiding your back from your partner, to having sexual activitties with them, to playing sport, to having it hurt when you sleep, to get discopuraged and depressed if it gets worse the next day, to lookin in the bathroom everytiume you go just for that slight hope that when you lift your top, it'll all be gone... and fuck me... Mask man, that dream, every single part of it you mentioned, some times people notiocing, sometimes not, and scambling for your top... have it all the time man, so weird, and it's how i know its so emotionally fucked me up man, glad i got such a supportive mum and gf, my mum sat with me crying once because she was so upset that i wouldnt go swimming or go to the beach (all my friends always have there top off and are like, come on sean, just take your top off man, but i dont, so id rather just not go).... i tried my hardest not to cry, i almost did, but i tried to pretend like it doesnt bother me that i havent gone swimming for like 5-6 years. ahhhh, it's depressing sometimes, i'm taking roaccutane atm tho, into my second month, seems to be going well so far, hope it stays that way... =)

always and forver i'm with you guys man, i know how it feels, and i even thin kto my self, if i was famous one day, i'd devote money to it man.

love you all

man, it's so weird reading all of this, it's like when comedians make jokes about shitting and wanking and shit, and you realise everydaybody goes through the same thing, you just don't realise and think it's just you...

everything everyones said, from hiding your back from your partner, to having sexual activitties with them, to playing sport, to having it hurt when you sleep, to get discopuraged and depressed if it gets worse the next day, to lookin in the bathroom everytiume you go just for that slight hope that when you lift your top, it'll all be gone... and fuck me... Mask man, that dream, every single part of it you mentioned, some times people notiocing, sometimes not, and scambling for your top... have it all the time man, so weird, and it's how i know its so emotionally fucked me up man, glad i got such a supportive mum and gf, my mum sat with me crying once because she was so upset that i wouldnt go swimming or go to the beach (all my friends always have there top off and are like, come on sean, just take your top off man, but i dont, so id rather just not go).... i tried my hardest not to cry, i almost did, but i tried to pretend like it doesnt bother me that i havent gone swimming for like 5-6 years. ahhhh, it's depressing sometimes, i'm taking roaccutane atm tho, into my second month, seems to be going well so far, hope it stays that way... =)

always and forver i'm with you guys man, i know how it feels, and i even thin kto my self, if i was famous one day, i'd devote money to it man.

love you all

I know what you mean :angel: . Oh and, Im thinking of making a documentary about this kind of acne, so people can realize how much of a problem it is.

lol if u want some one to be in it i will haha!! i want to open up an acne place where people can go and chat in person too...coz i'd love to meet people in person to see their acne... coz every where i go every one seems to have perfect skin! :wacko:

lol if u want some one to be in it i will haha!! i want to open up an acne place where people can go and chat in person too...coz i'd love to meet people in person to see their acne... coz every where i go every one seems to have perfect skin! :wacko:

Hey that sounds like a smar idea!