Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lovely_hunni

Jergans Natural Glow face moisturizer

unless something specifically says "oil-free and non-comedogenic" I am skeptical.

Does it say that anywhere on the product?

I didn't see any oils listed in the ingredients, but that doesn't mean the other ingredients might not be a problem.

I don't see any ingredients in there that would break you out, but then again, I'm no scientist. The fragrance, though, I'm not so sure about because fragrances might irritate your skin

It does say "Oil-free", "Lightweight" and "Non-comedogenic" on the product.

I was just wondering if there was some hidden ingredient in the product, that might make me break out, since it isn't a recomended product.

I was skeptical, because i've used moisturizers before that had claimed to be "oil free", but still made me break out.

personally every lotion and moisterizer has caused acne for me and i dont have acne..only when i try a lotion or moisterizer.it goes way back why i started tryin them so dotn ask but if you dont need lotion or moisterizer...i wouldn't use it.and if you do need one get one without sunscreen in it.but if your i the sun alot while using bp i'd suggest it.other wise stay away from all kinds.when i was using the regmen for my past acne(from moisterizers and lotions and acne washes...which i never needed in the first place but nvm that) i tired the over night moisterizing step for two days.the first day i woke up with 2 pimles and clogged pores(bigger blackheads and little bumpsthat wernt there the night before) (with eucerin moist. the one dan recommends) and the seconds day those pimples got worse and the third day but only second night of moisterizing night and day i got 3 new pimples! let me remind you i never had acne and dont as we speak because i have stopped using moisterizers.and to stop the red face sendrome if you have it..stop using AHAs and heal natuarlly its a well worth sacrifice lol pm if you have any comments or questions.ight later