Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kewldude

Recent Acne Scars

About 6 months ago I started using Dans regimen to try and clear up my skin.I used it for about a month. It was doing ok, but I didn't feel it was working like it should. I had read that drinking green tea is good for your skin, and I also read that putting on your face is good too. So I stopped using the regimen and started just putting green tea on my face. I did this for a month or two. When that also didn't do much, I started combining the two, first putting green tea on my face and then bp about an hour later. I only did this for about a week. It seemed to actually be helping, but I started seeing very dark spots on my face. I think somehow I actually caused my face to scar using this method, because I have gone back and looked at photos and videos from November of '05 I don't see anywhere near this level of scarring on my face.

Its been about 3 or 4 months since I just stopped using anything on my face, and I think maybe the scars have gotten a little better, but nothing really noticeable.

I just want to know if it is possible that combining these two caused my face to scar, and if it will heal. Thanks.

EDIT: I actually meant to put this in the red marks scarring section, that is the type of scarring I am talking about, dark red spots mainly on the sides of my face. Sorry.