Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I was doing some research and I came across these before/after photos for skin resurfacing. Looking at the pictures, I found one that looked like my scarring (although mine looks worse due to hyperpigmentations/existing acne).

IPB Image

Now, I'm not asking about this procedure...but what procedure would you reccomend for such scarring? They may be small, but they have made me extremely self consience/unconfident.

I think you can try TCA Cross or try SuperCop 2x for those spots.

The scars in the picture looks like Ice Pick Scarring

Thanks...I'll do some research on those.

Do you know how great the improvement will be? Percentage wise..

Try the toothpick method with the supercop 2X on little scars like that. You can get it from skinbiology and then press some into the scars with a toothpick, press hard or gentle depending on how much downtime you want. Then let heal, you could use emu oil for healing phase. Repeat every few weeks. It's not as strong as a TCA cross but safer and with repeated applications I've read it works. I have some on order to try for my scars.

Try the toothpick method with the supercop 2X on little scars like that. You can get it from skinbiology and then press some into the scars with a toothpick, press hard or gentle depending on how much downtime you want. Then let heal, you could use emu oil for healing phase. Repeat every few weeks. It's not as strong as a TCA cross but safer and with repeated applications I've read it works. I have some on order to try for my scars.

Cool...I've never heard of that method. I'll really make sure to check it out.

Will the supercop 2x cause my skin to breakout?

I think you can try TCA Cross or try SuperCop 2x for those spots.

The scars in the picture looks like Ice Pick Scarring

TCA Cross for them small icepick scars? lol no way :hand: