Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve321

I think 302 Protein Drops are Working for me

Procedure i have undergone thus Far..

Full Face Exoderm roughly 4 years ago with Dr. Rullan.. Recieved roughly 45-50 percent improvement in overall skin condition.. Improved virtually all my scars to some degree... But did not eradicate any scar... I guess im responsible for the whole Dr. Rullan Craze on the internet...

2 Full Face Needling sessions - I believe this helped with Thickening of my skin more than anything..Although it did dramatically improve one Rolling type scar on my temple.. But overall, it didnt seem to help my other scars much..

TCA Cross with 50% TCA.. THis helped fill in some scars on my cheek.. Did not completely eradicate any scars, but did help fill them in...

Thus after my TCA Crosses, i can say that viritually all my scars became fairly shallow..

Next, did a Jessner/25-30% TCA combo peel on my Temple Region Only.. This Seem to dramatically help the very shallow scarring on my temples.. But unfortunately i ended up experiencing a very bad breakout several months after this on temples that left me with even further shallow type scarring..

Thus i did two more of these TCA/Jessner Combo on temples only, which further helped the shallow scarring left from previous breakout but did not eradicate the scars....

Ok.. Now onto my 302 Experience.. I started using 302 in Feb 2005.. What i experienced when i first started using the product is that my overall skin health improved, although i did not see it having a dramtic effect on scarring at this time, it did improve skin health and seems to help with my Pores.. But i was experiencing a reddening effect from the drops, in which my skin would turn very pink or red while i was using the drops...

After using the drops with minmial improvement for 2 months or so.. I stopped using the drops for 2 months and recommenced.... Once again, i noticed subtle improvement with Pores and some scars but mostly with overall skin health.. Nothing Too Dramatic in terms of scar reduction......

Thus around November of last year i stopped using the drops again...... And would periodocially use the drops here and there unti Late January of this year, where i recommenced with the drops but on a Consistent basis..

What ive been experiencing Now.... Although ive been using the drops for over a year, the drops are still very strong and my skin being so sensitive experiences alot of redness when im consistently on the drops.. Now during this Reddness period during the week, my skin tends to look a bit worse.. But once i stop using the drops for 3 or 4 days my skin tends to look much better...

I dont know if it is my eyes that are decieving me.. But i Swear my scars and Pores are Filling In.. In truth, this is the best my skin has looked in years, and im really starting to believe 302 may be onto something special here...

My overally opinion on the drops.. If you have minor to shallow scarring it may do wonders.. If your jsut dealing with Pores, im certain this will help you...

But be warned, this product is very strong, and even today, it will give me a pimple here and there, but luckily my skin hasnt been scarring as much or as badly as before

The last 2 months of using the Drops has seem to given me some fairly substantial improvement on my scars.. There are a couple of old scars on my cheeks that became fairly shallow do to all my past treatments that is becoming more and more unnoticeable as i contrinue to use the Drops..

Also my recent improvement with the Drops i feel has been due to me Also Using the 302 A Drops in conjunction with the protein drops.. They do seem to work synergystically with each other, thus this may be the reason why im seeing more Improvement with the drops now then before...

My Pores seem to be looking better everyday.. And besides the few days of redness i may experience when im on the system, my skin scars, pores and all are improving..

Now does this mean i dont have scars? No, i still do.. But all of them have become very shallow and some of my tougher scars that ive been working on for years are getting to the point where they are hardly noticeable if at all...

Im hestitant to give a definitive report on my results, because i want to continute to use 302 consistently for another year or so before i full heartedly support this product...

But i wanted to let you know that there may actually be one topical product that may be able to help you with your Acne Scarring.. But nothing is guaranteed....

thats good news, i was reading about 302 drops but i wasnt sure about it, i also have mild scarring but it annoys the hell out of me, ive had obagi blue peels but i peeled off my 3rd peel which left me with more scars that im batteling with now, they are wrinkle type scars and they wont seem to go away. Ive been using retinova with minimal improvement, ive just done a tca cross so we'll see how that turns out and ive just ordered super cop cream with some hope in mind. if all of that fails i will use the 302 drops. thanks for sharing your experience!

i noticed you had an exforderm peel, where you scars bad at the time you had the peel? i have been considering one but do you think its worth it, expecially for mild scarring? have you lost pigment in your skin?

Watch out for this product guys. I have good reason to believe it's a scam. Check out this post by Trouble.

tip: don't order something based off of one person saying it worked for them. We get TONS of one hit wonders and I'm not necessarily saying the original poster is plugging 302 protein drops. however; before shelling out money for a product that's infamous for being a 'scam' it might be useful to google "302 protein drops" and also "scam" just as a litte consumer research in the name of science if not anything else :)

These products have been discussed a thousand times. Bottomline is they won't do anything for scars. They might help a bit with skin tone, but that's about it. I used ALL the products offered by them consistently for more than a year. They do NOTHING for scars. Good thing I got most of them for free.

I don't doubt that this guy's scars improved, but I don't see how he could attribute it to any topical product, unless he specifically conducted trials. With all of the different procedures he had, his skin was probably just healing at that point. There's no way to know, unfortunately, if the healing would have been the same without this product. If it hasn't worked for anybody that used it without doing these thousand other things, I'd be inclined to believe not.

Procedure i have undergone thus Far..

Full Face Exoderm roughly 4 years ago with Dr. Rullan.. Recieved roughly 45-50 percent improvement in overall skin condition.. Improved virtually all my scars to some degree... But did not eradicate any scar... I guess im responsible for the whole Dr. Rullan Craze on the internet...

2 Full Face Needling sessions - I believe this helped with Thickening of my skin more than anything..Although it did dramatically improve one Rolling type scar on my temple.. But overall, it didnt seem to help my other scars much..

TCA Cross with 50% TCA.. THis helped fill in some scars on my cheek.. Did not completely eradicate any scars, but did help fill them in...

Thus after my TCA Crosses, i can say that viritually all my scars became fairly shallow..

Next, did a Jessner/25-30% TCA combo peel on my Temple Region Only.. This Seem to dramatically help the very shallow scarring on my temples.. But unfortunately i ended up experiencing a very bad breakout several months after this on temples that left me with even further shallow type scarring..

Thus i did two more of these TCA/Jessner Combo on temples only, which further helped the shallow scarring left from previous breakout but did not eradicate the scars....

Ok.. Now onto my 302 Experience.. I started using 302 in Feb 2005.. What i experienced when i first started using the product is that my overall skin health improved, although i did not see it having a dramtic effect on scarring at this time, it did improve skin health and seems to help with my Pores.. But i was experiencing a reddening effect from the drops, in which my skin would turn very pink or red while i was using the drops...

After using the drops with minmial improvement for 2 months or so.. I stopped using the drops for 2 months and recommenced.... Once again, i noticed subtle improvement with Pores and some scars but mostly with overall skin health.. Nothing Too Dramatic in terms of scar reduction......

Thus around November of last year i stopped using the drops again...... And would periodocially use the drops here and there unti Late January of this year, where i recommenced with the drops but on a Consistent basis..

What ive been experiencing Now.... Although ive been using the drops for over a year, the drops are still very strong and my skin being so sensitive experiences alot of redness when im consistently on the drops.. Now during this Reddness period during the week, my skin tends to look a bit worse.. But once i stop using the drops for 3 or 4 days my skin tends to look much better...

I dont know if it is my eyes that are decieving me.. But i Swear my scars and Pores are Filling In.. In truth, this is the best my skin has looked in years, and im really starting to believe 302 may be onto something special here...

My overally opinion on the drops.. If you have minor to shallow scarring it may do wonders.. If your jsut dealing with Pores, im certain this will help you...

But be warned, this product is very strong, and even today, it will give me a pimple here and there, but luckily my skin hasnt been scarring as much or as badly as before

The last 2 months of using the Drops has seem to given me some fairly substantial improvement on my scars.. There are a couple of old scars on my cheeks that became fairly shallow do to all my past treatments that is becoming more and more unnoticeable as i contrinue to use the Drops..

Also my recent improvement with the Drops i feel has been due to me Also Using the 302 A Drops in conjunction with the protein drops.. They do seem to work synergystically with each other, thus this may be the reason why im seeing more Improvement with the drops now then before...

My Pores seem to be looking better everyday.. And besides the few days of redness i may experience when im on the system, my skin scars, pores and all are improving..

Now does this mean i dont have scars? No, i still do.. But all of them have become very shallow and some of my tougher scars that ive been working on for years are getting to the point where they are hardly noticeable if at all...

Im hestitant to give a definitive report on my results, because i want to continute to use 302 consistently for another year or so before i full heartedly support this product...

But i wanted to let you know that there may actually be one topical product that may be able to help you with your Acne Scarring.. But nothing is guaranteed....

Wow you are a pretty lucky guy. You are having substantial success with treatments such as exoderm and 302 protein drops that have received poor reviews from several people.

thats good news, i was reading about 302 drops but i wasnt sure about it, i also have mild scarring but it annoys the hell out of me, ive had obagi blue peels but i peeled off my 3rd peel which left me with more scars that im batteling with now, they are wrinkle type scars and they wont seem to go away. Ive been using retinova with minimal improvement, ive just done a tca cross so we'll see how that turns out and ive just ordered super cop cream with some hope in mind. if all of that fails i will use the 302 drops. thanks for sharing your experience!

i noticed you had an exforderm peel, where you scars bad at the time you had the peel? i have been considering one but do you think its worth it, expecially for mild scarring? have you lost pigment in your skin?

Beverly I see you are new. I recommend you do a search on Exoderm on this message board. You will find alot of people who were initially feeling positive about this treatment who ended up dissapointed with poor results. It is a very expensive and difficult procedure to go through and not worth it at all for shallow scars. I have some very shallow scars that only show up in certain angles and lighting and it did not improve them at all. I see further shallow wide scars and my pores did not improve. I see wider pores or icepicks. Dr. Rullan put the phenol with a small brush into individual scarred pores and they did not improve at all or got worse. I also see very small raised tissue surrounding the wide shallow depressions. Others I have chatted with have seen no improvement in shallow scars and we had to deal with long term redness.

These products have been discussed a thousand times. Bottomline is they won't do anything for scars. They might help a bit with skin tone, but that's about it. I used ALL the products offered by them consistently for more than a year. The do NOTHING for scars. Good thing I got most of them for free.

Thank you for adding your experience and insight on threads some of us have not read before we start getting our hopes up with another worthless treatment.

Some of you might remember that last year I was very ( to put it mildly) sceptical about 302's scar reduction claims. I did try it and still use it.

Though my scarring has remained the same, my skin tone has actually improved with the drops. Yes, I was very cynical about the scarring claims. Though my scarring remains unchanged it is a tad less bothersome becuase my overall complexion looks healthier. That is something I got from no other product I used. Plus, it in not irritating at all, at least for me, and i have very sensitive skin. James

I have nothing good to say about the entire 302 Skincare line...except, I threw it all in the trash and now I have more room in my cabinet..Yay!

From my understanding the Key to the Protein Drops is Penetration just like with any topical.. It needs to get to the layers of skin where all the repair needs to get done.. I dont know the exact science of it...

But for some people the Product naturally penetrates deeper into the skin..Im assuming its premised on thickness or thiness of the skin.. And in truth i dont know how to really categorize my skin wheather thick or think because ive done so much too it.

Im assuming at one time it was extremely thin, but has thickened some over the years due to all the things ive done to my face....

That why Richard Recommend some or of laster protocal to help penetration.. And from what i understand Needling and Protein drops can help with penetration as well...

This makes a lot of sense..

Im not trying to get anyone hopes to high.. Because if you have Severe Scarring i would probably go the TCA Cross route, or Dermabrasion with Dr.Y (i believe that his name), or a skilled Exoderm...

And the Exoderm people.. I think understand why People have not been getting results lately with Dr Rullan..;

From my understanding Dr Rullan no Longer Uses the Original Exoderm Formula because they no longer make it.... So im assuming the Exoderm he is doing now is a slightly different formula...

THis could be a causal explanation as to why people seem to no longer get any improvement with Exoderm

another thing.. The Procedures ive listed is not everything ive done..

Ive Done Full Face Jessner, Full Face TCA Complex, Glycolic and salyclic acid peels.. So ive done a lot to my face..'

And after all that i just got tired of having to do Peels.. I also got Raidance Filler put in by Dr Rullan which was a Waste of 500$...

So obviously my results are due to a combination of reasons.. But the protein Drops are like what tops it all off.. And now im starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin..