Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justme34

New #2 so much better that new #1

I just got the second version of the new stuff yesterday, and it is SO much better than that first revision. The first revision felt like it was melting my face! This stuff is much better, it just does its job without killing me....

Ok sorry for this dumb question, but I havnt been on theses boards for a while and I have no idea what you guys mean by #1 and #2. Can someone please give me an update and tell exactly what this is, and where I can get it? thanks.

Scoobysnack,

where have you been that you missed all this? lol.

Okay, basically Dan changed the preservatives in the gel. The initial change resulted in some people getting reddened skin. So, he then reduced the new preservatives, and all is well again.

So, basically, any gel with a exp. of 08 on the crimp is the latest and greatest version.

That's the whole story, in short form.

So technically it would be #3????? the messed up version would be #2 and the original formula would be #1? confusing

yea, there was the "original" formula (#1), then the version with new preservatives (#2), then the version with less of the new preservatives (#3).

Why was the original foruma (#1) even touched if it worked so well?

Why was the original foruma (#1) even touched if it worked so well?

there was a concern about the parabens used in the original gel.

The current formulation seems to be well-tolerated by everyone who has used it so far. So, at the moment, I don't think there are any more plans to change it.