Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Hey,

Just wondering... I've had acne for the last 6 years... was put on Tetralysal for 6 months and that didn't do anything... I think though that my main problem is basically red marks and I was wondering, will any drug, even roaccutane, help me with red marks?

I have read all of the recommendations for dealing with red marks, but I live in the middle of nowhere in Ireland and don't have alot of access to shops that would stock such things... Is there any website, preferably based in the UK, that might deliver said products?

Cam00004.BMP

Cam00004.BMP

Guest nec77
Posted

Hey,

Just wondering... I've had acne for the last 6 years... was put on Tetralysal for 6 months and that didn't do anything... I think though that my main problem is basically red marks and I was wondering, will any drug, even roaccutane, help me with red marks?

I have read all of the recommendations for dealing with red marks, but I live in the middle of nowhere in Ireland and don't have alot of access to shops that would stock such things... Is there any website, preferably based in the UK, that might deliver said products?

are you unable to feel the marks? have you had them for a few years?

Posted

I can see them but I cant feel them, they're just like little red dots... and I've had them for about 5 years now...

Posted

erm wel all i can say is they dont look that bad man

Posted

erm wel all i can say is they dont look that bad man

yeah they don't look too bad, if it really bothers you and you aren't afraid to wear makeup put some on to cover it up.

Posted

It's looks worse in real life... My camera is shite...

Posted

omg dont say 5 years, i can't handle 5 years of this shit =(