Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
preston

Diprobase good for face?

I went for my 3rd appointment at the hospital and got my accutane perscription, 18 weeks into it now and not seen any improvement. I also got some diprobase emollient cream produced by schering for my arms, which have become very dry recently, and was wondering if this would be good for my face as well. I currently use ultrabase also produce by schering, which according to my GP is a popular moisturiser. The ingredients in both are similar but ultrabase has some extra ingredients over dermabase.

Thanks, Anthony

I got the name totaly wrong, it was off the top of my head and could have sworn it was correct. It is actually called diprobase and not dermabase. I have now edited my first post.

Thanks, Anthony

I use differin and then doublebase as a moisturiser on the really dry patches. I think they are very similar moisturisers. The advice I got was to put it on before bath/shower and its helps stop skin being really dry when you come out again.

Thanks.

Has anyone tried both ultrabase and diprobase, if so which was best. Or has anyone tried either of them and thought they were good, particularly for the face.