Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Irreligious

What to put on popped pimple to prevent scar?

i know i know dont pop pimples if thye dont have a head but this one was on the border of my lip and made me look like i had herpes. Anyways what is something good to put on it after wards to precent a scar?

i know i know dont pop pimples if thye dont have a head but this one was on the border of my lip and made me look like i had herpes. Anyways what is something good to put on it after wards to precent a scar?

I always figured it was a herpe if it was on your lip or around lip area. :think:

But, as far as a solution is concerned, you can use Carmex. For me, it takes a while to heal and close the scar.

Epicuren alpha lipoic acid with DMAE - When ever I have had it and used it after picking or even on a healing cyst I have had no resulting scar. Unfortnuately I was out of it when I experience a pretty bad breakout.

Guest tired of this shish

To make comparisons: did anyone else breakout from DMAE? That stuff made my acne come back like a bitch after so many years.

Try polysporin

call me noob but...is neosporin the same thing as polysporin?

just wondering