Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
potting23

I Cured My Acne Without Doing Anything!

Hey Guys, thought i better share this pearl of wisdom because i thought keeping this to myself would be a little selfish, seeing how i badly i suffered from acne and now its gone! I had acne from about 13yrs old to now (17yrs) with it gettin progressively worse each year, started with chin, then forehead, then temples then cheeks. Of course it got a little better in summer and worse in winter. I tired 2 courses of antibiotics, only made it worse when i came of them, BP, Dans regime (was awful, looked like i was wearing a red mask over my face) Zineryt, benzamycin, vitamins, lymph massages, sunbeds, excercise and diet (helped a lilttle) and now i found an amazing women, Sylvie Lenoir, who is a reflexologist/dowser, who practices vibrational medicine. My mum went to her, said he was great so i thought id give it a try. I arrived at ther clinic and saw her take out her crystal pendulum, thought 'oh fuck ive got stuck with some hippy' and was very sceptical. So i wrote out my medical history and so on. She then touched me and dowsed to see what was up with me, she found out all this stuff she could never had know (that i had a prob with my wisdom teeth and much more) and told me that i was ill and in 20yrs or so i would be very ill and my body would just give up, i was malnorished, had a digestive disease, my liver, spleen and endocribe sytem were fucked, lost of residual vaccines, i had parasites in my liver and brain!! Scary! and that my general health was at 52%, that was in november, and after a treatment every month or so (she treats a certain thing each time) she started getting rid of the vaccines left in my body, then got rid of my stomach thing so i could absorb nutrients properly, then my liver, endocrine system (was a genetic problem from my mum's 28th generation ancestor who was bitten by a mossie!) and now last week she did a treatment to treat the skin cos i had inhereted a skin problem from my dad and the next day i woke up and my face was practically oil free! now when i wash it (only allowed to do it with water) it is not even slightly greasy until just before i wash it again when i can she a slight trace of grease appearing on my nose, i have had no new spots and the rest are clearly v quick, its amazing! And she said i will be completely cear in 2 wks!!!

Oh she also tells you what make your acne worse, like foods etc which was v helpful. She is is ross-on-wye (england) and her number is 01989763999. Hopefully she will help you as much as she has helped me!

Ps, i ahve never felt better, my eyes are bright white, clear tongue, no bags under my eyes and im not tired when i wake up anymore, so glad i went to see her, oh she costs £35 a visit, cheap considered i was paying £120 for a lymph massage every week!

Hope this helps you guys, any questions?

Charlie

Oh she also tells you what make your acne worse, like foods etc which was v helpful.

Did she tell you to lower your dairy or wheat? This could have been the real cause of your improvement.

Did she tell you to lower your dairy or wheat? This could have been the real cause of your improvement.

Mrs Jenkins, what foods shall I cut out and which foods should i eat. I've read a few of your posts, and my head is all over the place. Can you give me a simple list of what i should and shouldn't eat to help my acne?

Sort of, i was told i was allergic to non-organic diary and to begin with i was told no wheat for like a month but then after the next treatment i was told it was ok to eat wheat as long as it was organic. She makes me a new list everytime i go cos, with each treament it changes, last week i was allowed mangoes and avacadoes back!!

Mrs Jenkins, what foods shall I cut out and which foods should i eat. I've read a few of your posts, and my head is all over the place. Can you give me a simple list of what i should and shouldn't eat to help my acne?

Well I can't really just make a list of what to eat or what not to eat because people are so different. In my case, excess carbs and proteins give me acne while fat does not. So I just eat normal foods, but keep my fat high while lowering carbs and proteins. But it is more complicated than that. Beef proteins give me bad acne while peanut proteins don't. Sugar affects me more than starch. And for some weird reason (I have only theories) whole wheat affects me MUCH more than white bread.

However, in my readings I have read of people who cleared their acne eating gluten free, dairy free, low carb/high protein, vegan, raw, sugar free, candida eliminating, and the list goes on. The only way to really know what to eat is to experiment for a length of time. Eat no dairy for a couple weeks and see what happens, eat high protein for a while and see what happens, etc. Only change one variable at a time like in a true experiment or you won't ever know for sure what your triggers are. This will take some effort, but it will be worth it. If any relatives or future children get acne, most likely their triggers will be the same/similar to yours and you can help them.

Well I can't really just make a list of what to eat or what not to eat because people are so different.

Thank you for the advice. I ate lots of chocolate over the weekend cos of easter, and I have had a painful breakout this week, so i am wondering if the chocolate has anything to do with it. I am not eating any more chocolate for a while to see if things settle down.

Yes Vikster the chocolate is fucking you up. It has two things in it that cause breakouts and they are 1.Milk solids and 2. Refined sugar

Chocolate is satanic. Try to exclude these key things as well as fried and oily foods i.e margarine and you will see significant improvments. Here are some safe foods to help you get started. Baked beans (not spaghetti), salmon, tinned spam, tuna, grilled fish burgas, chicken is always a relatively safe choice, turkey, NO BACON, sultanas, eggs, soy sausages, tofu, banana bread (although i'm currently learning that bread should be avoided). A fibre drink each day will decrease zits by abouyt 30% alone so try that. Hope any of that helped a little.

^ ^ ^ I don't know where you get your facts but they aren't accurate. Chocolate is not "satanic", sure milk and sugar are bad but consuming high quality dark chocolate benefits your health because of all the antioxidants, magnesium and sulfur.

All of those foods you listed aren't necessarily going to be 'safe foods' for everyone. Some people do better on vegetarian diets while some do better on heavy meat ones. It's all down to the individual.

Fiber can help acne, but just having the drinks isn't enough. You need to consume high fiber foods in abundance like fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and whole grains. Some of these may pose risks for some, for example I seem to not be able to tolerate seeds and nuts right now so I've been trying to eliminate or minimalize their consumption and have been trying to limit grains for the most part.

Guest hopelessGuy

Does anyone know if Ms. Cleo still around, perhaps I should call her and help me with my blemishes. Last I heard Ms. Cleo was in trouble with the Feds.!

My mum went to her, said he was great so i thought id give it a try. I arrived at ther clinic and saw her take out her crystal pendulum, thought 'oh fuck ive got stuck with some hippy' and was very sceptical.

that's hilarious :lol:

doesn't it freak you out to have some lady tell you that you're going to get very sick in 20 years?

My mum went to her, said he was great so i thought id give it a try. I arrived at ther clinic and saw her take out her crystal pendulum, thought 'oh fuck ive got stuck with some hippy' and was very sceptical.

that's hilarious :lol:

doesn't it freak you out to have some lady tell you that you're going to get very sick in 20 years?

well it did at first but now she has prevented loads of future illnesses, so its cool. altough i did ask her if she could tell me when i was going to die, but she said she wasnt allowed to tell me, bitch! :(

Hey Guys, thought i better share this pearl of wisdom because i thought keeping this to myself would be a little selfish, seeing how i badly i suffered from acne and now its gone! I had acne from about 13yrs old to now (17yrs) with it gettin progressively worse each year, started with chin, then forehead, then temples then cheeks. Of course it got a little better in summer and worse in winter. I tired 2 courses of antibiotics, only made it worse when i came of them, BP, Dans regime (was awful, looked like i was wearing a red mask over my face) Zineryt, benzamycin, vitamins, lymph massages, sunbeds, excercise and diet (helped a lilttle) and now i found an amazing women, Sylvie Lenoir, who is a reflexologist/dowser, who practices vibrational medicine. My mum went to her, said he was great so i thought id give it a try. I arrived at ther clinic and saw her take out her crystal pendulum, thought 'oh fuck ive got stuck with some hippy' and was very sceptical. So i wrote out my medical history and so on. She then touched me and dowsed to see what was up with me, she found out all this stuff she could never had know (that i had a prob with my wisdom teeth and much more) and told me that i was ill and in 20yrs or so i would be very ill and my body would just give up, i was malnorished, had a digestive disease, my liver, spleen and endocribe sytem were fucked, lost of residual vaccines, i had parasites in my liver and brain!! Scary! and that my general health was at 52%, that was in november, and after a treatment every month or so (she treats a certain thing each time) she started getting rid of the vaccines left in my body, then got rid of my stomach thing so i could absorb nutrients properly, then my liver, endocrine system (was a genetic problem from my mum's 28th generation ancestor who was bitten by a mossie!) and now last week she did a treatment to treat the skin cos i had inhereted a skin problem from my dad and the next day i woke up and my face was practically oil free! now when i wash it (only allowed to do it with water) it is not even slightly greasy until just before i wash it again when i can she a slight trace of grease appearing on my nose, i have had no new spots and the rest are clearly v quick, its amazing! And she said i will be completely cear in 2 wks!!!

Oh she also tells you what make your acne worse, like foods etc which was v helpful. She is is ross-on-wye (england) and her number is 01989763999. Hopefully she will help you as much as she has helped me!

Ps, i ahve never felt better, my eyes are bright white, clear tongue, no bags under my eyes and im not tired when i wake up anymore, so glad i went to see her, oh she costs £35 a visit, cheap considered i was paying £120 for a lymph massage every week!

Hope this helps you guys, any questions?

Charlie

I'm interested to know if you were skinny when you had acne, but now are fatter?

I've noticed my skin improve considerably since I've gained 14lbs, I've cut back on washing with a medicated soap and am still clear.

I drink tea/cofee between meals, have orange juice with meals and eat more red meat, saturated fats and refined foods (like Mrs jenkins) I also drink alcohol moderately now most nights (dont binge drink) and exercise regularly (aerobic 3 times a week).

When I was eating alot of fibre, fish, fruit and veg and drinking tea (even herbals like camomile) with meals, I was an underweight, anxious, depressed insomniac and had bad skin. Ironic that my unhealthier diet has made me look, sleep and feel well (other peoples comments not mine).

After doing a lot of research on the subject in my holistic medicine classes, I found when people stick with a holistic diet along with a natural face cleaning regiment they see results. I myself am on the diet for over 6 months, my skin has never been clearer or more even toned.

-Reducing carbohydrates is a biggie! However, you cannot and seriously should no completely eliminate carbohydrates from your diet or you will suffer health consequences. You just have to choose the healthy carbs such as baked potatoes (no butter, no cheese), brown rice, organic oatmeal (the stuff you actually have to boil), pinto beans etc.

-Reduce refined sugar intake! This one is hard, sooo hard. Well at least it was for me. Also stay away from processed foods. No chips and so on.

- Avoid fried foods

- Avoid dairy!

Eat as much whole unprocessed foods as possible. Try to have at least 5 servings of vegetables a day and at least 1 serving of fruit.

-Stick with lean meat such as chicken. I can’t afford to eat meat that was raised organically/naturally however if you can then it’s a better option. Fish is also a good choice (make sure its wild fish, not farm grown). You still need protein! So if you don’t want to eat meat eat plenty of chick peas, avocados etc.

-Avoid soda/pop, that speaks for itself but many people still drink it. Drink plenty of water instead. Juicing is also GREAT. If you don’t have a juicer, invest in one, they’re not that expensive. Carrot juice filled with beta carotene is great for the skin. Also juices from green leafy vegetables help cleanse your system of toxins (they don’t taste very well though).

That is what I found helps 100%. Pretty standard diet just thought I’d sum it all up.

I'm interested to know if you were skinny when you had acne, but now are fatter?

I've noticed my skin improve considerably since I've gained 14lbs, I've cut back on washing with a medicated soap and am still clear.

I drink tea/cofee between meals, have orange juice with meals and eat more red meat, saturated fats and refined foods (like Mrs jenkins) I also drink alcohol moderately now most nights (dont binge drink) and exercise regularly (aerobic 3 times a week).

When I was eating alot of fibre, fish, fruit and veg and drinking tea (even herbals like camomile) with meals, I was an underweight, anxious, depressed insomniac and had bad skin. Ironic that my unhealthier diet has made me look, sleep and feel well (other peoples comments not mine).

Similarly, I have a cousin who was always slightly chubby and had amazing gorgeous skin. But then I heard she lost weight and also acquired a case of cystic acne along with the weight loss. Since adipose tissue makes estrogen, I wonder if that keeps sebum down. Many people with acne are skinny I've noticed, but I doubt many of the females are going to willingly gain weight for clear skin. Good for you for thinking outside the box and getting healthy :) .

Mrs Jenkins, besides changing your diet, what did your therapy include? im from the us, and ive never heard of vibrational therapy. could you please explain some of the treatments?