Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sanjoseskin

Meeting In LA

LA here too.

Wantperfectskin, is Dr. Y in LA?

Can you give us his contact info so I can contact him for punch floats too?

How did it work for you?

Thanks,

Hi... just wondering how many of you live in southern california or Los Angeles area.

I live in socal now and wondering if you guys want to set up a support group for eachother down here. We can meet up in person and talk and share stories?

what does everyone think?

Hi everyone....since I originally posted this....we never really met up in person....however lots of us have been keeping in touch through emails.

I have been busy with school, and I was working also.....but now school is coming to an end in 2 weeks....winter break!!!!!!!

So...I really want those of us who are living in LA and are comfortable meeting....to have a support group....and meet up and talk about our success and failures with treatments, products and doctors.

How does this sound.....?

Something in the next two weeks maybe?

Email me your thoughts at [email protected] My screename is san jose....but I live in LA area now.... around Glendale and Burbank.

Ok hope to hear from all of you!

I live in the Valley... but I think I'd be too nervous to show up. Would you guys post a list of recommended places or something after the meeting?

I don't know how much support I'd really be able to show, but hell, let's go to Disneyland! I'm in town for a month or so.

lol that was funny.

:surprised:

Ok so people are emailing me and we are going to set this up....suggestions on where to hold the meeting?

Those of you interested in LA socal area....acne scar support meeting, hang out...talk about scars, our experiences, what works what doesnt etc

email me at

[email protected]

:D

Guest delta force operators

hey i really need a la so cal meet up, anyone down this summer we could hang out talk about what works what doesnt, ect.

I would but I think I would find it extremely awkward that a bunch of us would gather and just stare at each other's imperfections. Just me....

hey i really need a la so cal meet up, anyone down this summer we could hang out talk about what works what doesnt, ect.

i was in tijuana in the last year twice at clinic estetica.i live in pennsylvania.i wont be going back til next feb.

Guest sm_oore

yeah i think plateau kinda has a point... but it'd be good to hear others' experiences and hopefully get some recommendations on Dr's. that are actually worth while.

Guest delta force operators

i was thinking of it as seeing others people progress and hearing their stories about what they had done and their imrpovements.