Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering, have been told to use it sparingly but was wondering how long a 45g tube lasts for other people? Trying to gague if I'm getting the amount right. Although how long any other tube lasts would also be helpful as I can then scale it.

Thanks

well i cant help you with that question because its my first tube but i was wondering if its working for you? It doesnt seem to be doing much for me and i was wondering if others had the same results?

Overall seems to be working, better recently than at first. Last couple of days has given me really dry peeling skin but have been swimming loads at pool with strange chloring levels which I think is part of the problem.

3 months.

I love it, it's so amazing. Accutane cured me of the worst of my acne, but Differin takes care of all the rest. it gets rid of breakouts really fast and doesn't dry my skin out.

I've had the same tube since november and I still have a fair amount left. I've only been using the recommended pea sized amount. Should I be using more?

you guys need to stop giving up after seeing no results like after a month of purchase....shit takes time....like at least 3 months im talkin

just be patient and stop giving up and trying new things all the time

i've actually seen quick results with Differin, only been on it 4 week and huge improvements for my mild acne, i love it

I'm not giving up, sticking with it and it doing me fine. Only reason for asking is wondering whether I'm getting through it at a normal pace.